• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Until The End Recruiting

I did self defense training that's it and my school offered taekwando took that aswell

I did self defense training that's it and my school offered taekwando took that aswell
So after all the taekwando/self defence training you're 220 pounds? Shall we believe it or not?

I honestly dont know any of these kid sposting in this thread everyone knows who i am except for u guys
only know Sal the keyboard warrior and forum warrior. Bad thing to be known of.

Haha tarabator and look who's keyboard ffighting back retard

What is wrong with my English? I'm correctly using every word in a proper format. I'm also using correct grammar, so that you can understand what I am typing. So if you have a problem with my "English" come fight me in real life. As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus. So fuck you and have a great night don't try being a "Grammar Nazi" on a forum meant for international use.
Well I'm Canadian and i don't think i knew any languages while in the womb, nor does any human being for that matter

These useless threads, started from a recruiting fake thread to a language bitchfest :) tibia at its finest

Well I'm Canadian and i don't think i knew any languages while in the womb, nor does any human being for that matter

Actually when your in your mothers womb you do start to hear things like your mom and your dad and your siblings and you can have physical emotions like kicking or moving because your reacting to voices. Can you start learning in your womb? Well, you can hear the language or your mothers voice and your brain starts developing and you can intake some of that of what you hear play it out into context..

Back