• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update is stupid

Chazzy

Prahh PVP
Reaction score
You guys only thought about it in war have you seen it in action/random pks?
we ue 300 each person on ms ed ue 270 thats kinda SHIT + they decreased dmg of ue even if u dont have pz u hit like 20% less

haha epic already crying about the update because you can't UE spam people in spawns. How about you count a fucking combo and kill the guy instead of doing 800 damage with ue and acting big.

Idk who you are but with majority of your posts being retarded and a stupid forum picture like that, we can all tell you are a little kid and nobody will take you seriously.

Thanks for the change GM, we voted for it and you finally gave it.

haha epic already crying about the update because you can't UE spam people in spawns. How about you count a fucking combo and kill the guy instead of doing 800 damage with ue and acting big.

Idk who you are but with majority of your posts being retarded and a stupid forum picture like that, we can all tell you are a little kid and nobody will take you seriously.

Suck my dick stupid dont cry cuz ur used to orshabaal ots ue 300 not us.
(Crying over Ot"PLX UPDATE I SUX THEY UE COMBO MEH:(

People should appreciate what the Twifysoft team did. They listened to your thoughts, crys and overall stupidity and came up with a great idea and put it into action. There was a reason that the polls were started. To get your opinion and if you chose not to speak out to them posts and maybe come up with your own idea that you would much prefer then that's purely down to you. If you don't like the update or their ideas then go do something else or play another OT that you can run around spamming UE with a bunch of level 300 ms's but I'm certain it won't be as good as this one. From me, Thank you Twifysoft team, great idea and I'm sure a lot more people will enjoy it.

Kind regards,
Danneh _/

People should appreciate what the Twifysoft team did. They listened to your thoughts, crys and overall stupidity and came up with a great idea and put it into action. There was a reason that the polls were started. To get your opinion and if you chose not to speak out to them posts and maybe come up with your own idea that you would much prefer then that's purely down to you. If you don't like the update or their ideas then go do something else or play another OT that you can run around spamming UE with a bunch of level 300 ms's but I'm certain it won't be as good as this one. From me, Thank you Twifysoft team, great idea and I'm sure a lot more people will enjoy it.

Kind regards,
Danneh _/
Kind regards,
Danneh on paladin _/

Dino are you serios right now epic crying really? you are the biggest fucking baby on this forum you cry more than anyone else wow...

keep up the good work twifysoft :)
havent actually logged in to see it, but by the looks of it i think u might have been on point here

Think you got Orsh and normal shit mixed bud..

This OT was Orsha because the fact people ued for 500 - 800..

This OT became normal because people only ue now for 300~ and ava hits shit. Go watch some videos and old 8.6 cams from back in the day where teams were solid 50 - 60 people (There was maybe 6+ active teams all from Tibiacams >EU OTs<). There was only SD fights, maybe few waves but nobody cared for them because using your aoe hotkeys is not fighting, it's basically team hunting players.

This update is the best I've seen, I'm glad you did it. Maybe when I'm not working so much I can actually experience it.

Think you got Orsh and normal shit mixed bud..

This OT was Orsha because the fact people ued for 500 - 800..

This OT became normal because people only ue now for 300~ and ava hits shit. Go watch some videos and old 8.6 cams from back in the day where teams were solid 50 - 60 people (There was maybe 6+ active teams all from Tibiacams >EU OTs<). There was only SD fights, maybe few waves but nobody cared for them because using your aoe hotkeys is not fighting, it's basically team hunting players.

This update is the best I've seen, I'm glad you did it. Maybe when I'm not working so much I can actually experience it.
Yeah i agree its good FOR WARS But cmon what if u wanna sneak some targets thats not in guild or random/ then its failure u atleast need 4 mages to ue combo 1 mage(if u have pz)

Yeah i agree its good FOR WARS But cmon what if u wanna sneak some targets thats not in guild or random/ then its failure u atleast need 4 mages to ue combo 1 mage(if u have pz)

Seems like you are new here so let me welcome you, WELCOME TO A COPY OF REAL TIBIA WITH LITTLE BIT OF HIGHER RATES

Since you'r kinda stupid. If you got no PZ and you use Ultimate Explosion (UE) or any AoE other spell you will hit normal damage (as it was before) around 600. If your going to Sneak some guy which is in the guild or not, you have one chance without taking PZ before to UE combo him down. Simply as that. Or just bring 6 guy's and kill him with sd combo ;)

Let me try to use same grammar you used in your post to answer you.

yO ue are good cuz they 25% not over dmg on it, cuz change it so bad. I team leave no play.

Please try some propper grammar then that broken shitty style, and I'm not saying mine is perfect...

this update is a completely mess. I agree something needed to be done about the damage, but this is just too much, I'm hitting like 170 with energy ue...mages weren't the only ones overpowered, knights also hitted alot with exori gran, and utito tempo + exori gran ico cause of their 120+ skills. Ml/skills rates should've been reduced instead of this shit.

Last edited:
Back