• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update knights

Do u think that knights need better healing? Since paladin heal 2x then kn's

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Windcaller

Reaction score
knights should heal better lol 300ek can heal 1000 with uh/uhp and 300 rp can 2200-2700 , that's unfair , coz knights should heal more then paly

u need 3 mage to kill 300ek and for 300rp u will need more then 6

that's unfair for kns
What? I had whole hotsteppers on me on a 359ek, I died, but not easy..They we're about 8 mages over lvl 500+ and like 2 rps 600+..And i solo'd a 300rp (striper's rp) on a 500mage :eek: Much harder to kill an ek then a rp

What? I had whole hotsteppers on me on a 359ek, I died, but not easy..They we're about 8 mages over lvl 500+ and like 2 rps 600+..And i solo'd a 300rp (striper's rp) on a 500mage :eek: Much harder to kill an ek then a rp

they're hots , that's the reason , i would own u with 3mages 300lvls with my ue combo script.

just kidding but i would own u with 5 mages

when i was traped with my rp he was 320, whole thais was killing me (like 15ppls) also like 3 hots members was atking me , and i died , when i wasted all potions , otherwise i wouldn't die.

This doesnt matter at all:p, Just with a team of 5-6 lvl 400 mages , its easy to kill paladins or knights. just count 1,2,3 then Ue and then say, Well Done on vent :p

Ofc u have to trap em first.

Are you guys kidding me? we were 5 ppl lvl 300+ on a 305 ek today we couldnt kill him he got kicked after 15min. he heals like 1000+ with exana mort ...

Ya i totally agree that knights needs to heal more and they gotta hit a lil bit more if u compare it to a 300 ed UE -.- [around 700+]

Back