• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update Softcores to 8.74...

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
hey Talaturen, can you fix it to 8.73... Im playing real tibia and once I stop play for some... I want to play softcores a little but when I open a client that isn't the newest it will reset my hotkeys... kinda annoying to setup all the hotkeys again and again and again...

Update to 9.00 = features of this version or just compatibile server?

It doesn't look like there are any new server-sided features in 9.0, most of the 8.7x changes will be implemented though and flash client support is being worked on aswell.

It's actually being on right now, so hopefully you will see an update this month.
There is 8 days after "this" month and still nothing. Real Tibia got two or even three updates during Icechaw&Softcores got zero. This server is dieying, just dieying...

There is 8 days after "this" month and still nothing. Real Tibia got two or even three updates during Icechaw&Softcores got zero. This server is dieying, just dieying...

cipsoft have more ppl working on the updates than talaturen

lol, u cant compete a dead server with cipsoft and rl tibia, and tala work 1 week on update and later 1 year rest,hahahaha

Ever thought that he might have more stuff to do then babysitting you guys all day ??

Let's sum up.
2 years ago, this server was kinda "brave new world", where 200-300 players were online and that was usual. That time updates were appearing often even two in one month, sometimes 1 update at 1 month - but it's still faster than now. Now - Talaturen stopped working, stopped updating - now, he's just saying a bullshit and doing a "great nothing". And that's why this server is dieying - it's not because "most players is gone" - they're gone because Talaturen made this server boring and unplayable. Someone will negate this? I am sure, only Talaturen still can't see his faults.

Back