• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrading The Computerer

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
I own a basic computer that i can play League of legend/World Of Warcraft/CS and some more games. But i am having some problem to finding a moderboard that will work with my SSD-Disk. I am not sure if my motherboard is enough good to work with a SSD-Disk because i don't get more then 5,9 in the windows classify. I have tried to take away all my 7200RPM harddrivers.. And just go with my SSD and it does not even finish the windows classify. When i put in my other 7200RPM Harddrives i only get 5.9, with a SSD-disk i should get even higher..

* I am having the SSD-Disk as a primary harddriver and the other are primary.. So what can i do to fix it. If not can someone help me find a motherboard that works with a AMD+3 processor...

[Im from Sweden] So if someone from sweden know any good motherboard and a AMD+3 that works great with Mini-ATX or ATX chassi it would be just great. Im justing having the problem to find a motherboard that works with a SSD-Disk and are price good :D

- - - Updated - - -

No reply ? o_O

Fellow swede! Inet.se provides you with the simplest and best information.

If you would like to keep the cost around 1500 SEK I recommend you getting this:

MSI 970A-G46 SLI with an AMD Phenom II X4 965 3,4GHz

Hope I'll be of help!

Why not get an 8-core processor (Yes AMD) with a really nice motherboard for about $200-400?

Back