• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] ThroneSoft 7.4 - Start 2 Oct

Yyyyy 7.4 and on screen is ROD?
968Zieb.png
hahaha, not only is the version 7.4 in the pics, but oldschool versions. 7.5,7.6,7.4

is this shit comeing up or not? Its shit anyway with shit gm's i see that dosen't keep what they promise NOT RECOMENDEDEDED LALALALA

and then it will released.. Then it will get ddos and die after less then a few hours.

I talked to three
Witch.gif
witches, if the server goes down for DDOS, these people will die of cancer.

Noooo

Now, you see? Imagine, all the servers without DDOS packs... Imagine all the players

Last edited:
didn't know this was the test server thought it was actual release

Last edited:
He lost a lot of potential players due to postponing 'test server' none the less two times and now releasing 3 hours right after another 7.4 server.
He HAD the upper hand with potential player base.
If I were him I would wait another two days and get the server together before attempting to release. You look like you're rushing this and getting ahead of yourself. Trying to release before quests are fixed?

He lost a lot of potential players due to postponing 'test server' none the less two times and now releasing 3 hours right after another 7.4 server.
He HAD the upper hand with potential player base.
If I were him I would wait another two days and get the server together before attempting to release. You look like you're rushing this and getting ahead of yourself. Trying to release before quests are fixed?
Honestly people have been waiting for a fucking test server?

Guys, I prefer to leave the stable server running. Than online with many bugs, causing stress and frustration to the players.

Meanwhile watch this beautiful video:

I am working alone, my other developer fell out.
Sorry for this.

Back