• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.9] Maveria - Real Map (Clean & Feature Rich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7QRDrAo.jpg

Congratz bud!
Why you hide your name? Everyone knows ur name :p

Unjustified Frags Interface!
Update to support unjustified frags widget. Unlike Cipsoft Tibia we don't limit kills based on the weekly kills and monthly kills. Enjoy! If you are using OTClient you will need to re-download it, from the download page.

unjust_feature.png
unjust_feature_bs.png

See you in-game!

I stopped playing because there was 2 people online the other day, it's laggy as shit and the owner regularly boosts player count.
I think you stopped playing because you're self-righteous. You know different people have different views, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to whinge. Nobody is reading this post waiting to hear you complain; there is even a "Report issue" section on the website where you can have a cry.

I can tell you, I actually enjoy this server and I am one of those two players, waiting for this server to become known and more people to start playing.

Last edited:
It won't become known because it's hosted in a way in which 20 boosted players online cause mass lag. If he had more than 30 people online the server would implode onto itself. the fact that he has to boost the player count means it will not be popular lets face it there are 1000s of RL map servers online, this one is not specifically better than any other. it's the same, only with less players, and horrible hosting. Sorry not sorry, but you want to call me self righteous you may aswell know what you are talking about, because you have 3 posts ever and you clearly do not know anything about the OT community. nobody wants to play a server riddled with bugs, lag, player boosting count and no players in general.

It won't become known because it's hosted in a way in which 20 boosted players online cause mass lag. If he had more than 30 people online the server would implode onto itself. the fact that he has to boost the player count means it will not be popular lets face it there are 1000s of RL map servers online, this one is not specifically better than any other. it's the same, only with less players, and horrible hosting. Sorry not sorry, but you want to call me self righteous you may aswell know what you are talking about, because you have 3 posts ever and you clearly do not know anything about the OT community. nobody wants to play a server riddled with bugs, lag, player boosting count and no players in general.
It wasn't the admin player boosting. It was some guys abusing a bug, which Admin later on banned and deleted. Get your facts straight son. This OT is specifically better, it has custom spells and an admin who listens to the players suggestions and questions. You played here for 5 hours and you think you can judge it? Which level did you get? 70? 80?
You think that just because @RedLight has 3 messages he knows less of the OT community than you? For gods sake.

It wasn't the admin player boosting. It was some guys abusing a bug, which Admin later on banned and deleted. Get your facts straight son. This OT is specifically better, it has custom spells and an admin who listens to the players suggestions and questions. You played here for 5 hours and you think you can judge it? Which level did you get? 70? 80?
You think that just because @RedLight has 3 messages he knows less of the OT community than you? For gods sake.
Well I wasn't aware that it wasn't the admin boosting, I had no knowledge of a bug, Regardless it still lags, and I'm not sure why it's so special there are still 1000s of Rl maps and some have "custom spells" aswell I'm not seeing what's special about it, the admin may be the most active on earth that still doesn't grant players.

Well I wasn't aware that it wasn't the admin boosting, I had no knowledge of a bug, Regardless it still lags, and I'm not sure why it's so special there are still 1000s of Rl maps and some have "custom spells" aswell I'm not seeing what's special about it, the admin may be the most active on earth that still doesn't grant players.
Don't make false accusations then. :)

So I was going to out the Admin for spoofing earlier when I tested but he told me he would get rid of the spoofing script if i deleted the post I made, yet it seems like he hasn't carried out his word. Sad to see that happen, but some people get desperate. This server has potential don't get me wrong. It's just some actions shouldn't happen.
VzP2Uf5.png

Okay so I obviously need to clarify something here. I did run my player stability testing script once to boost the numbers to 30 players (not 100 or 200) once I realized it wasn't the right thing to do I turned it off and haven't had it running ever since. If @Killix had actually checked my server the past week he would have seen that I didn't have more than 5 players online (maybe 10 players online now that I PAID money for advertising recently). I apologize for trying to take the dishonest approach and regret doing so. But I swear on all that I have that I NEVER ran it a single time since I talked with Killix. It makes me sick that @Killix would go against his word off the false accusation of one person who is clearly a negative person.

The "spoof" script is not a spoof script I use it to test the stability of my server with mass numbers of players. I gave in to the temptation to use it to boost my player count and I admit that it was wrong and it wont and hasn't happened again.

Regardless of whether or not @BeniS has used this, he deserves the players. He's not your typical slack fat piece of shit sitting behind a desk just using a download and run server, he puts time and effort into his server.
Benis knows what hes doing

Unfortunaly players are retarded and prefer real map OTS that people download & run instead of server where other people actually put their time into care about others and not themselves only, this is the community of this game, theres nothing we can do '-'

I know the feeling :(

Good luck with your Project @BeniS

Regardless of whether or not @BeniS has used this, he deserves the players. He's not your typical slack fat piece of shit sitting behind a desk just using a download and run server, he puts time and effort into his server.
Benis knows what hes doing
Like you said, I understand the effort he put into it, and once I saw some spoofing it was a bit of a turnoff but as someone else said it wasn't him doing it (now it's evident that he was) nothing against it or him just rather an honest server owner than someone who cares more about #online than the players and content itself

Unfortunaly players are retarded and prefer real map OTS that people download & run instead of server where other people actually put their time into care about others and not themselves only, this is the community of this game, theres nothing we can do '-'

I know the feeling :(

Good luck with your Project @BeniS
his is a rl map though.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a "Download & Run" one for sure, with what I saw so far in this thread

So I was going to out the Admin for spoofing earlier when I tested but he told me he would get rid of the spoofing script if i deleted the post I made, yet it seems like he hasn't carried out his word. Sad to see that happen, but some people get desperate. This server has potential don't get me wrong. It's just some actions shouldn't happen.
VzP2Uf5.png
Hmm how do i get this client? cuz i just got one off tibia site... I like the one like this were you can move stuff around.. (sry for noob question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back