• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.7 l TenthPlanet l Custom Map l Pvp-Enfo

lol love how all europeans bitching now when its 7.7, before was silence:)

Actually I believe you're the first one to mention anything about which version it is.

All that we're complaining about is that your server is lagging like shit and you have no players cuz of it:/

I wonder why people don't like you..... hmm.

Really, even Mastercores was more stable than this server, and most of us probably knows what that means :$
Why would people ddos because it crashes? Lol

That sentence you just wrote there..

..what?
? you said "I wonder why people don't like you..... hmm. Really, even Mastercores was more stable than this server, and most of us probably knows what that means"

You pretty much implied people don't like Sammy because the server crashed a lot, and BECAUSE it crashed a lot, people decided to DDOS it.

You make no sense, not me.

? you said "I wonder why people don't like you..... hmm. Really, even Mastercores was more stable than this server, and most of us probably knows what that means"

You pretty much implied people don't like Sammy because the server crashed a lot, and BECAUSE it crashed a lot, people decided to DDOS it.

You make no sense, not me.

Are you aware of the fact that people can talk about 2 different subject in ONE SINGLE POST

Yeah, it's true.

Lets just drop this shall we, I don't want to bump this thread and waste peoples' time by putting it on top of the advertising thread. Let the thread die together with the server.

Seems as tibia.. Or at least OT's have been dieing out lately. Don't want to let this thread die.

Back