• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

Yeah.

I like the server, its fun to play on if you doing war and team quests. Most of the quests are actually reallly challenging and take a lot of team effort, you dont see donor players going around soloing people in liek 4-5 hits. It's a good fight, love it. For most of us on the team in the server (Afterdawn), we love the war and the competition. Look forward to seeing some of the cooler updates, i'm just hoping you keep the pvp at the same level it is now because it seems pretty decent and fair atm.

Jay (Jays LVL187/Jack LVL250)

Btw Triakiss, ima get you >:D

21:16 Uptime: 101 hours and 15 minutes. RAPED :)

but seriously come join today..

Fixed yalahar mobs and everything is working properly again..uptime was 160 hours..if you want a great pvp server with a full sized 8.5 map come join :D

slain.servegame.com is the website

every house in yalahar is open, spawns have been increased in various places of yalahar due to missions being too difficult for some monsters :)

Also corrupt donation:Bear Ammy. :thumbup: Good job.

13:41 New record: 179 players are logged in.

kkthxbai :D

if you want massive wars and insane custom events such as capture the flag and more that you wont see on very many rl map servers come to Slain. :)

179 players online? Add more trainers and u will have 200 players online.:thumbup:

grats on getting reported but thx for the bump.

Reporting me for stating my opinion? Oh I mean a fact. The server is garbage I've told you numerous times in vent. This is a type of ots for retarded kids who cant get past lvl 9 on real tibia to play. On the other hand I also understand that your only hosting this ot to recieve money, but hey do what you do maybe you'll get more players but probably not

Reporting me for stating my opinion? Oh I mean a fact. The server is garbage I've told you numerous times in vent. This is a type of ots for retarded kids who cant get past lvl 9 on real tibia to play. On the other hand I also understand that your only hosting this ot to recieve money, but hey do what you do maybe you'll get more players but probably not

lol listen kid i get more money back from taxes than you get in a year. not from a ot trust me..my server doesnt revolve around donations. I could shut it down today without blinking an eye but I enjoy the community I have and its a lot of fun working on a project like this. I dont even know who you are so you must be a nobody in vent and on the game lmfao..bye.

lol listen kid i get more money back from taxes than you get in a year. not from a ot trust me..my server doesnt revolve around donations. I could shut it down today without blinking an eye but I enjoy the community I have and its a lot of fun working on a project like this. I dont even know who you are so you must be a nobody in vent and on the game lmfao..bye.

Lol I'm a nobody? Apparently I'm not a nobody since you banned me in game and gave me a notation I told you I was just joking in vent and I was going to change it then you give me a notation so I posted how I felt. Don't think your doing anything big here and apparently you would make more money than I since I'm only 16, and you don't even listen to what players want added in so how on earth could you enjoy your community? Plus you don't even script for the OT you buy scripts from Tidus lol.

Back