• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/8.6] Blazeron - Starts 13.09.2013 - Real Map, Great Events + Wars, Active Staff!

Yeah! It's going great actually, we have a few people teaming up together - going to be tuning in to people doing PoI on the cast system. Be sure to come join Blazeron!

Yea there was about a 3-4 hour downtime, a power outage apparently went through the area. Sorry for the brief downtime!

To the top, in game events are being held - and a create-a-house contest has been launched for anyone who knows how to map! Check the website for more information!

To the top!

To the top! Adding vip loot to the raid bosses (Ex: orshy, ghaz, etc) and I will be doing Orshy raids for the lower levels to give a chance at some VIP gear. Get online and enjoy the server!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would hate to point this out but....
http://blazeron.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=characters&name=Danielle
http://blazeron.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=characters&name=Kunt
http://blazeron.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=characters&name=Pink+Taco
There is more... i know these people did not donate. and yet they have a full donation set? fucking fail by mike

Loot rate 2x? hmm 5 mins of playing this server and im not impressed. ive seen this server\map so meny times. download and run, im geting tired of all these download and run real maps

You know they didnt donate? Well you clearly don't know anything. Danielle donated 20$, Kunt donated 15$. Glad google gave you correct facts.

This is not a dl and run either, seeing as this used to be emporia 1 and 1/2 years ago and I've been filling it with updates ever since, with one of the most complete 8.6 spell packs from the TFS Devs aswell. So sit on a fat one please.

I just want to say I am Danielle, and Pink Taco... I most certainly did donate when he was going through issues with a host.... ALSO since u seem to know ppls names then u would also know that TYLER.. BIG BLUNT donated over a hundred dollars to help out with getting the dedicated... think about how many points that is retard kid... guess what he is our friend and gave us items also... so keep thinkin u know whats ging on... caue u dont know a god damn thing... what a douche!@

u feel better now. John?

Looks like that money that tyler donated was for no reason bec this server is not successful and never will be

Dam i just have so much to say.... john why dont u get a job insteed of playing tibia all day i mean your like 35

Someone doesn't know how to use an edit button..

To the top! Let's get some new faces on the server!

Player base speaks for itself. Glad i dropped this server after a few hours.

Lol this dumb fuck gets on here and runs his mouth about shit he's got no damn clue about. Normally I'd make you feel stupid, but you did that just fine by yourself. Stay in school kid. P.S you seem to know a lot of names yet none of us know your name cause you're a nobody, don't be such a butt hurt little bitch. Take care :)

The reason the player base is where it's at is because of constant network problems - I will do my best to get the players online when I notice the network isn't under constant stress from whoever trying to bring us down.

Despite the shittalking and stuff I decided to give the server a try. Its pretty good, I like it.

Thank you for the positive feedback and support!

If the ot is any good why does it only have 2 people online its a nice ot just needs some more extra stuff some custom ideas maybe some edited items that you can buy a gem for or something like that for like event tokens which you get at events just spit balling

Players are so hard to come across these days, and it's tough when people just look at it and say; ah.. 2 people, not logging in. When in reality if they logged in, they'd still enjoy Blazeron for the self enjoyment, while waiting for the server to populate. Even though I show that I stand behind my server to full extent, it's very rare anyone will give it a shot. From the past year, I've noticed servers only grow during the launch, after that -(ex: if you have any internet problems); people find a new place to go then you're back at restarting with a launch and trying again. It's very unfortunate when people like myself just can't get a break and not have to deal with network attacks and people trying to bring us down. Then I would just be able to grow, and focus on the community but it seems like every time we get going I have to stop and focus on the network. Enough said, there is tons packed into this server, many have said they love it - it's just 1. dead, and 2. gets attacked when ever it starts to succeed.

I agree with Extro, it's a really fun server imho. I played this with Pink Taco, Kunt and those guys and I had tons of fun. The best thing was that everyone is nice there.

the ot is good but who the fuck wants to play a ot where there is no action. 2 people big fucking whop both training 100% guarrenteed i would actully love to find a ot that has at least 50 online and some actual pvp i think extro's ot is great just needs some own ideas and a new way to get people to know that his ot is out. if you really did want your ot to succede you would put it out there go on otserverlist get the vip pass for 2 days then get gold pass for 30 days that can get you around 50 ppl if the ot is actully decent. its just so simple but you guys act like hes been busting his nuts off trying to get this ot out there when all hes been doing is talking on otland. its ridiculous i can promise you i will play your damn ot if you get people on it

Back