• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] SacredGlobe HIGH EXP FUN 999x

I don't think its my problem, its yours, i got players running arround here.

[h=2]
[USA][8.6] SacredGlobe HIGH EXP FUN 999x[/h]
Hello otlanders,
I would like to present my high rated exp ot: Sacred World!

Not to be nosey or anything, but is it Sacred Globe or Sacred Globe? :p

Yee guys. Dont join this server.

First i went on the forums to check server and some wrote the admins are corrupted so they left the server, But i decided to check the server anyways.

First thing that happens when i log-in is Admin Sacred giving 2 gold bar or what it was to "Maly Xadras".

It was Admin sacred, Pimp Slap, Sniper Elite and Maly Xadras standing there, so for the trollz i wrote "GIVE ITEMZ PLOX". They loled, and i went hunting to lvl 100 (took 1 sec). Then i went back to check the guys who was standing there.
short after that the admin, when i talked as normal. Admin came up to me and said gtfo kid (for no reason) + Pimp slayer asked how old i was. So i said "7, PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE". And they all went "omg, holy shit" (i seriously thought after that how they reacted and how they responded when i wrote that they must have been between 10-14 years old.)

2 second after that, Admin sacred started writing trough my character (didnt know that was possible) and spammed "IM 7 YEARS OLD AND STUPID DONT TELL ANYONE / PLZ FCK ME" etc etc, cant remember correctly something like that.

So after 5 min, i found out that the admin is corrupted and obviously not taking this server seriously from the action that he did.

That the players said i should stfu i could relate to abit. But what the admin/god started doing that was just to much for me. (Think admin sacred is god).

Hope this server crash!

If you want a serious server you should really not play this one. Actually if u r just looking for a server. You should not play on this server at all.

EDIT::
Wow for real, i wanted to log-in after i made this post to talk with admin, but he actually banned me. For what reason i have no clue. I was never rude to anyone, just played dumb with em.

First i went on the forums to check server and some wrote the admins are corrupted so they left the server, But i decided to check the server anyways.

First thing that happens when i log-in is Admin Sacred giving 2 gold bar or what it was to "Maly Xadras".

It was Admin sacred, Pimp Slap, Sniper Elite and Maly Xadras standing there, so for the trollz i wrote "GIVE ITEMZ PLOX". They loled, and i went hunting to lvl 100 (took 1 sec). Then i went back to check the guys who was standing there.
short after that the admin, when i talked as normal. Admin came up to me and said gtfo kid (for no reason) + Pimp slayer asked how old i was. So i said "7, PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE". And they all went "omg, holy shit" (i seriously thought after that how they reacted and how they responded when i wrote that they must have been between 10-14 years old.)

2 second after that, Admin sacred started writing trough my character (didnt know that was possible) and spammed "IM 7 YEARS OLD AND STUPID DONT TELL ANYONE / PLZ FCK ME" etc etc, cant remember correctly something like that.

So after 5 min, i found out that the admin is corrupted and obviously not taking this server seriously from the action that he did.

That the players said i should stfu i could relate to abit. But what the admin/god started doing that was just to much for me. (Think admin sacred is god).

Hope this server crash!

If you want a serious server you should really not play this one. Actually if u r just looking for a server. You should not play on this server at all.

Wow for real, i wanted to log-in after i made this post to talk with admin, but he actually banned me. For what reason i have no clue. I was never rude to anyone, just played dumb with em.

Are you that 7 years old kid, logging in to ask for items and when i told u fuck off u started crying like a little bitch spamming fuck me im sorry etc? Also running arround named Help me plx? and something like Fck that ok? If you are then, first of all, when u get banned u shudnt cry, try to be a man atleast.. And for the 2 gold bars maly xardas had it's becoz that stock market made by teckman was bugged, it gave 100 gold bars each time you sell ur invests, so i was like WTF, i went to delete it and gave maly free 2 gold bars so he can be satisfied and dont start crying like you, second, about the admin thing u talkin about, i didn't have any admins, im the only owner with access to ban and do what ever, i can't see any posts on the forum saying that im corrupted or something.. And when i told u gtfo it was becoz u kept spamming items plox when i was talking to maly xadras about him having more than 400 gold bars from the stock market made by teckman. And for making u talk part,
It is IMPOSSIBLE to make a player talk without him typing on the friggin keyboard D***A*S!
That's all i hope u gtfo my thread and stop crying more little 7 years old kid
Well here's an evidence for logging in spamming items plx and spamming im 7 yrs old.
Code:
18:40 Sniper Elite [35318: i found out y he complains
18:40 Sniper Elite [35318: ALOT
18:40 Pimp Slap [11098: hes 7 lol
18:40 Admin Sacred: Why?
18:40 Sniper Elite [35318: his 7 !!
Idc if i get players im doin it for fun kid.
Yours sincerely,
Ranyo13

Last edited:

Hope this server crash!

Dude, you must be really mature, posting this here.

Maybe you didnt enjoy it, but other people did(including me), so let ppl first try this server out themself, before you come with your judgement, trying to

Dude, you must be really mature, posting this here.

Maybe you didnt enjoy it, but other people did(including me), so let ppl first try this server out themself, before you come with your judgement, trying to

What does mature have to do with anything about my post?
I wanna share my opinion about this server as do many. But because i for example don't have the same opinions like you. Does that mean i cant express myself?, that's really mature of you.

Also, Ranyo13.
Do you have legit answer why you did ban me?
Did i somehow be rude? or breaking any rules at all?
Please tell me, Im curious.

check banishments is racist!
Did they ban me because i was racist?
oh dear god. If it was someone that was racist it was them. Calling me br all the time and explaining how bad it is being a br. all tho im not br.

Bump

At imbaalof, i got nothing to say, you already know the reason, enuf crying kid just gtfo my ot thread. You won't make a diff posting shit about my ot, i dont give a f**k about players aslong as im not done with the whole ot yet.

Last edited:
Bump

At imbaalof, i got nothing to say, you already know the reason, enuf crying kid just gtfo my ot thread. You won't make a diff posting shit about my ot, i dont give a f**k about players aslong as im not dont with the whole ot yet.

Actully I have no clue about the reason, as why I asked you earlier. Therefore I was hoping you could tell me.

Also stop calling me kid when I am most likely older then you, son.

Last edited:
Back