• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 TibiaXtreme - Real Map, Games, Razachai, WARS and more! Double EXP Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually is dude and you fucking know it.. you guys are made because of what happened with Emporia.. what did you expect?

That server was online for almost a year nonstop.. you wanted emporia to be there for your wedding? LOL give me a break

Thanks for the comments jeje

Player records keeps increasing join the best rl map out there!

I will start here hehe come ban me again for killing people

Can't you make a custom client like Emporia it was awesome :)

Eternia!

You guys did a great job spotting this bugs! Special thanks to my staff members and all of you who helped us out!

Changelog:

- Jean Cloth (Addoner) item list was updated and fixed! You will now need a winning lottery ticket in order for you to get the summoner addon.

- Deeper Banuta entrance/exit has been fixed.

- Wrath of Emperor outfit debugs were completely fixed.. you will now be able to continue the quest with no problems!

- Double loot event ends tonight

Have fun at Eternia!

after seeing what happened with emporia there's no way to play back there, ur not even getting back the donation points from there? feels u just want money

after seeing what happened with emporia there's no way to play back there, ur not even getting back the donation points from there? feels u just want money
what happened with emporia?

Thats exactly what he do so no players join now and I dont think I want either no longer :(

what happened with emporia?

emporia was this server, the same one, that promised alot, and always had problems with lag,shutdowns shit, and finally shutted down, i must say they earned some good money?

Stop talking shit if you have no idea of what you are talking about..

This is not the same server as Emporia... it's based on those files yeah.. but its way more stable and complete (content wisely)
It was being hosted somewhere else and i got out of that host so Emporia shutdown because of that... we never had problems like the ones you are saying.. it's not my fault that you have a 10 dollar internet connection.

Stop talking shit if you have no idea of what you are talking about..

This is not the same server as Emporia... it's based on those files yeah.. but its way more stable and complete (content wisely)
It was being hosted somewhere else and i got out of that host so Emporia shutdown because of that... we never had problems like the ones you are saying.. it's not my fault that you have a 10 dollar internet connection.

same map, same owner, u'r updating it, grats but emporia ended bad and that's why no1 is playing now on ur server(50 players maybe, when u had 150) i talk shit? i'm free to say what i want

Yeah you are.. but the topic here is Eternia.. not my old servers.. you expected Emporia to last forever after a year? don't be so naive
I don't care if cry babies like you decide to either play or not.. I will keep updating my servers and the few or many players i get to have will keep on enjoying what i do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back