• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][9.86] E7 Project Reborn on Zoltyum

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Reaction score
Everybody be welcome to this new awesome server, we are glad to finally after 1 year of hard work, announce the release of Zoltyum.org, a unique low Exp RPG Server, especially designed to enhance your tibia experience with a map created by some of the most skilled mappers and the unique features by some of the most skills scripters out on the open tibia community

Now... Presenting The Zoltyum Project.

2j17p8x.png

Basic Information

100% Unique Custom RPG map.
Client 9.86 (constantly updated to the latest tibia version if its stable)
Staged Experience Rates
01 - 24 = 10x
25 - 49 = 7x
50 - 74 = 5x
75 - 99 = 3x
100 - ? = 2x
Magic: 7x
Skills: 16x

Check out our website to learn more about the server at Zoltyum
And register on our forums My Community - Index

Some Features

Custom and really didactic spells: for a better pvp and strategic war experience.

Vip Sytem (for donators): Allows players to gain an advanced vocation, new spells, enhance their depot and vip maximum limit, to access every level door even if you are lower than the door's level requirement, and much more.

Guild War system:Awesome system to declare wars against enemy guilds, remove frag penalty for killing enemy members and increase the fun of the pvp experience

Custom items for donators and non donators.

Full mount system obtainable by quests and by tamming.

Custom Addon system:
new special outfits obtainable by quests like dwarfs, cult, babarian

Automatic PvP Tournament frags system:
Players on the waiting area get teleported automatically to an awesome map where they will fight each other to reach the frag limit, if you die inside this event u get teleported somewhere the same area to keep fighting until there's a winner. First, second and third place automatically gain awesome rewards...

Item attribute system:
By certain methods like hard quests or donations you will have the chance to add special abilities to your set and weapons, like making an armor give you some extra health or adding speed boots or extra hp and mana regen to your set (way more attributes)

Advanced weapons damage skill-level based system:
balanced damage formula that deeply considers you level and skills.

Equipment and weapon upgrade system: By adding upgrade tokens u may be able to add an small amount of extra defense or attack to your set and weapons. (obtainable by certain events or donations)

Spell exhaust system [for smart pvp, not spamming healing and attacks spells at time]:
Special exhaust system similar to tibia 7.6-8.60 servers, where u cant spam healing spells and attack spells at time, unless u find an strategic way to do it, increasing the pvp and hunting experience, making it challenging.

Critical Hit system for spells and weapons: Some items ingame may slightly boost your chances to perform a critical hit with your weapon or spells.

Explore Unique Areas

gRBCm.png
-rlPQh.png

eTdBU2.png

Enjoy Awesome Hunting Challenges

7TkFlN.png
gdSQbL.png

OKJNf5.png

Beat Awesome Quests

tJ3VJA.png
Qv9Eo3.png

Train Your Pets

With our unique pet system, you can hatch a pet and train it like if it was another player, you pet has the ability to grow skills, resistance, damage, magic level, get exp, learn spells according to its level, and it my evolve once or twice depending on the level he gets...

thrrip.png

Each time your pet evolves, it becomes way stronger and resistant, remember that pets can also help you out in combat and in your own hunting.

ULJdno.png

Conquer the Hill

This event gives guilds the unique chance to battle each others to conquer the hill's throne by standing on it without being moved or being killed by 5 minutes.
The winner member's guild will receive an small exp boost for a certain time.

-nAGSH.png

FUUUUCK THTS WHAT PEROXIDE TALKED ABOUT -.- Got kicked out of my " new " flat see you ingame when i find a new one :333

Ok ill be honest
First this is so unfair. I logged in and right clicked my HP potion then clicked the ground. suddenly I see my potion broke and its all on the floor and I couldnt get it back. Now I lost 1 HP potion.
Then I was walking and the OT crashed...

I dont like that..:mad:

Ok ill be honest
First this is so unfair. I logged in and right clicked my HP potion then clicked the ground. suddenly I see my potion broke and its all on the floor and I couldnt get it back. Now I lost 1 HP potion.
Then I was walking and the OT crashed...

I dont like that..:mad:

You had your period, secondly we're looking for what is causing the crash.

Crash gave me my potion back
I LOVE CRASH, THANK YOU :*

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this server IS LEGIT
I just saw Megan Fox getting attacked by Wolves and I saved her.
Awesome!!

- - - Updated - - -

NONONONONO

I QUIT... (soon)

Last edited:
thanks ninja, also i went register first so i didin't pass the new where it was

Im gonna write my opinion here and i dont care if you ask a Mod to delete it.

You say you have worked on this server for 1 year.
I call bullshit, there is no way in hell you have worked on this for 1 year without even trying to Start the server and login to it.

Because if you had actually tried your server you would have noticed the Crash bug and wouldnt have started it today.

The map is not even close to complete and has 100's of bugs all over it.

I say this is yet another Money cash grab OT which will be open for Maximum 1 week.

661tKr.png

Do i even need to say something else?
All i did was say my opinion and i get banned? LOL

Last edited:

I call bullshit, there is no way in hell you have worked on this for 1 year without even trying to Start the server and login to it.

Because if you had actually tried your server you would have noticed the Crash bug and wouldnt have started it today.
I say this is yet another Money cash grab OT which will be open for Maximum 1 week.

Work on server > 1 yr > expect bug free

Skyrim > years later, still no dlc for ps3 copy, employs hundreds of paid professionals, had massive problems day one.

The map is not even close to complete and has 100's of bugs all over it.

Left your brain at home?
If the bug occured during their tests or w/e they would have fixed it obviously. It is not like: Start server -> oh, ok crash bug -> "Nobody will notice once we release it"

I didn't die :(
hfmqm_.png

- - - Updated - - -

Work on server > 1 yr > expect bug free

Skyrim > years later, still no dlc for ps3 copy, employs hundreds of paid professionals, had massive problems day one.

Comparing Skyrim with Tibia :s

Anyways, so far kinda enjoying the server. Although the disconnects and shit is really really annoying...

My only question , Is botting allowed since its a 9. xxx + crap ? Looks good. Downloading tibia 9.7 just to try this out.

Also if its not,what are the consequences for doing so?

My only question , Is botting allowed since its a 9. xxx + crap ? Looks good. Downloading tibia 9.7 just to try this out.

Also if its not,what are the consequences for doing so?

Baseball bat in ass penetration.

using offensive spell disallow you to use healing spell after... thats a huge bug
server crash disconnecting me/my friends every 10-15 min...

and also
RPG Server
+25% Maximum Health.

+25% Maximum Mana.

+30% Maximum Heath & Mana.

Increased damage by 100%.

Increased damage by 100%.
Atk: 58 Def: 39
Weight: 43.00 oz

such items on rpg unique servers? moneymaker ots

Last edited:
Nobody will donate anyways, the donation prices are Sky High.

Rich kids will, that's pocket change for them, just wait for that 1 person to buy a ton of donors and be super OP...