• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Aaaawww, got 6 days prem now:3 PG TIME! and yeah, those updates seems pretty good. THere's just one thing that has to be fixed, The Soul Points doesnt regenerate, would be nice if u fixed it cuz it costs around 2-4 Soul Points to exchange gold to platinum etc..

form platinum -> 100gold takes 5souls
form 100gold -> platinum takes 2souls xP

Any information about the guild points? Mean The 170points you get, as last era :)

Notice!!

OTLAND GUILD HAS BEEN CREATED BY PEROXIDE, pm
Peroxide & me (Seth) for inv!!

Any information about the guild points? Mean The 170points you get, as last era :)

Notice!!

OTLAND GUILD HAS BEEN CREATED BY PEROXIDE, pm
Peroxide & me (Seth) for inv!!

Was is really neccesary to create another otland guild?

Was is really neccesary to create another otland guild?

I'd say yes. You made one named "Vision" That doesn't even make me think "Oh that guild is for OtLanders".
The guild name "OtLand" is a self explanatory guild name.

Anyone looking to join OtLand guild please contact me on OtLand via PM or message me on Lordaeron.
Char name: Peroxide

well actually, if it would be advertised through that thread people would get to know it, and yet it have more members so i would say vision is more of an otland guild then otland guild itself

I'd say yes. You made one named "Vision" That doesn't even make me think "Oh that guild is for OtLanders".
The guild name "OtLand" is a self explanatory guild name.

Anyone looking to join OtLand guild please contact me on OtLand via PM or message me on Lordaeron.
Char name: Peroxide

It isn't about the name of the guild, it's about the otland community standing together holding their ground..
If you want to be leader that badly, I can set you as leader too I believe

I could care less about being leader, but no doubt in mind the word "OtLand" for a guild is going to be self explanatory to people than the word "Vision". You guys are completely overseeing the reason for why I've created a new guild.

On the old server (Elf), the guild was named OtLand, I believe it's just easier for people to see the word OtLand instead of researching through this thread to find out if Vision is an OtLand members guild. So just look at it logically.

I could care less about being leader, but no doubt in mind the word "OtLand" for a guild is going to be self explanatory to people than the word "Vision". You guys are completely overseeing the reason for why I've created a new guild.

On the old server (Elf), the guild was named OtLand, I believe it's just easier for people to see the word OtLand instead of researching through this thread to find out if Vision is an OtLand members guild. So just look at it logically.

You can't admit that you're on the wrong side, can you?
Every single player from otland is in Vision, you can still join..

I'm not saying that Vision is in the wrong, neither of us are. What I'm saying is that OtLand is just a more well I guess the words here to be used would be Self-inviting? The name itself is an explanation at it's simplest.

This is the last of the offtopic anyway. PM me if you want to talk about the OtLand guild stuff.

Get a host that don't freeze. I got one freeze and died, never got it before.

Otland guild name is better than Vision.

Otland represents Otland
What does Vision represent? Otland? In which way? By the members? So what?
If you have Otland, people will message (like last time) saying "OH Im from otland too!"

actually after having some issue with the Vision guild leader, Vivid, i got kicked out of it

17:52 Vivid [105]: huyek ur obviously
17:52 Vivid [105]: not one of them
17:52 Huyek [73]: im not on ur commands
17:52 Huyek [73]: thats for sure
17:52 Vivid [105]: true
17:52 Vivid [105]: thats why ur gonna get a kick now
17:52 Huyek [73]: haha
17:52 Vivid [105]: perhaps otland guild
17:52 Vivid [105]: will accept u
17:52 Vivid [105]: ask them

Heres like small part of the converstation, as far as i noticed through the past days all vivid does is braging that he helps his guildmates so much, and when he engage a group of polish pkers which are obviously 100+ he rages cuze no1 was so stupid to actually come there and help him, so he just kicked me for that, also the funny thing is that i logged in when he died, and he raged about a msg "cry me a river"

17:44 Vivid [105]: honestly
17:44 Vivid [105]: last time i pk
17:44 Vivid [105]: waste of time
17:44 Kethrex [73]: i need stamina
17:44 Vivid [105]: with only eks in guild
17:45 Vivid [105]: that dont help
17:45 Vivid [105]: when i ask
17:45 Kethrex [73]: lol
17:45 Kethrex [73]: its not only EKs?
17:45 Huyek [73]: cry me a river
17:45 Vivid [105]: i was trying to primarly focus on the part
17:45 Vivid [105]: everyone ignores it
17:45 Vivid [105]: huyek
17:45 Vivid [105]: u better shut up
17:45 Vivid [105]: idiot

hes obviously an inmature raging tard who shoudnt be a leader or even vice leader.

enough said.

I wont go into what you said too much, Huyek..
You know why you got kicked and you also know why I got mad when noone helped.

The conversations you posted only show parts that you liked to make me look bad, but no problem.
My feelings aren't hurt. Like I said have fun in polish/other otland guild.

Peroxide/Three Magic if any of these guys are leader's in a guild you know your going to get quality leadership ^.^

Vision in no way represented "Otland" the only thing that resembled "Otland" was some of the members were from here.

Peroxide/Three Magic if any of these guys are leader's in a guild you know your going to get quality leadership ^.^

Vision in no way represented "Otland" the only thing that resembled "Otland" was some of the members were from here.

Everyone has a choice whether they join otland or vision.. I just hope we can, atleast when it's time, help eachother fight polaks.

i got kicked cuze i made a joke about ur crying that no1 is willing to help u everytime u die after engaging a group of 3 or 4 polish no lifers and u coudlnt stand it also the other reason was that i dont want to be one of ur dogs doing everything u tell em lmao

+1 to huyek obviously xD
i actually saw how vivid died on live cast,oh well he just trapped himself in and died.
i dont even see the point of crying,or blaming it on someone else.
So please Vivid,these are just pixels.

Even if I'm member, you know the guild is beast. Why? Because I wouldn't join otherwise ;)

I may not know anything about Open Tibia anymore (scripts, coding etc) but I know how to manage & play as a team.

Back