• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Is page down now? And, it says friday 3rd November, is it today, or still tomorrow the server opens? :p

Sorry, another maintenance now; Some configuration tuning. Webpage will be online in like 30 minutes;

Im done.

Last edited:
what a shit... it doesnt work on google chrome right now... only on mozilla...

is anyone from poland in staff?

what's up with pictures in sms shop?

aww. are u serious with this ot? i think a half is not ready...

what a shit... it doesnt work on google chrome right now... only on mozilla...

is anyone from poland in staff?

what's up with pictures in sms shop?

aww. are u serious with this ot? i think a half is not ready...

It works on google chrome for me, just tested.
No, we have no polish administrators yet, however I can speak polish good enought to provide basic support.
Server wasnt launched yet, we are still configuring it.
Yes, we are pretty much serious. This server was ready months ago, as it was online for years, some minor bugs are not urgent, aswell as they will be fixed within few days.

\/ yea, sorry; little misstype

Last edited:
plz fix the date bug on webpage :) ,
its saturday 3rd november or friday 2nd november ^^

and on webpage it says it opens on friday 3rd of november

cant wait to play :)

just start the server :D :D I may go on cabbin this weekend ;(

I didn't want to play tibia anymore but I will check this. Hope won't be problem with client's debug like was always on each WypasOT's start.
I advise you to advertise about this project on polish forums because lot of players who played before will start again, I am sure.

Greeting, Haaru.

edit.

possiblity to play no-PvP (after reaching protection level limit)

this is shiiiit... ;/
It should be PVP for everyone.

Last edited:
Sucks that you have to Pay to Play... Premium just like normal Tibia? Not for me.

sorry to tell you bro but u will never find a ot which is 100% free being better than any other ot. hosting and creating a ot is alot of work and the creators need to get paid somehow. if you r not willing to pay for your hobby thats your thing. but you can always just farm ingame and buy points from other players for ingame cash. this is a disadvantage but still its free.

Premium isn't very necessary anymore most spell can be used by a free account now ;)

@fare I changed my browser and dont have that problem.

I think no pvp is a stupid idea or add second world non pvp...Add the item pictures on page.

What with point on guilds?

You should advertise your server. 120 accounts its not a lot of.

You should advertise your server.
You could do something to help him advertising. It's not a lot of time for you and he probably is very busy as awlays.
120 accounts its not a lot of.
After 1 day? Its quite much.

Add the item pictures on page.
It isn't so important atm. I'm sure it'll be fixed.

I think no pvp is a stupid idea or add second world non pvp
Many people've been saying that. Second server is event worse idea. :D
We have to wait to see how it's gonna be with that protection. I don't think I'll make so much influence on game.

And for your previous question.
I belevie there will be a lot of polish players from old lordaeron. They'll surely help you as much as they can.

Last edited:
Back