• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

fuuu
I wanted to play lordaeron with a cool wheat beer now.. Still offline.

We are currently working on solution about latest ddos attacks...server might be moved to another host, with better ddos protection.

When I try to log in, I have to try several times before it will show me a choice characters, then I have to try another couple of times before I log on to the game. The same thing happens with the site. What is it? I did not write this on the forum server because.. do not want to load the page : )

~~?

This will hopefully be OtLand's guildhall on Lordaeron (Arthas :: The ultimate revolution)
[J0IA3.png

Yeah, all it is is revamped guildhall from south-west Thais.

@Peroxide

Looks really, really awesome. Can't wait to see how the deco will look like.

Okay guys so here's the deal, me and some friends went to go do Annihilator (In which I've already done so there is no chance for me to get a reward).
A long the way to Annihilator we looted a Perfect Mastermind Shield (Defense: 41, yeah better than blessed!), one of the players who is/was a member of OtLand guild decided to annoy us after we managed to loot it before he did. Constantly and I MEAN CONSTANTLY saying "GIVE ME MY SHIELD" "IT'S MINE BECAUSE I ORGANISED THIS ANNI TEAM". It's true he organised the team, but he didn't pay a single cent for me to come and help him, he wouldn't even offer me a little bit of the loot, and considering the fact I had to pay for my own potions just to help him out and get nothing in return I thought was pure bullshit (wasted 100k doing this by the way).

But anyway, here's a video of how the quest went down after we waited for the guy to mature up a little (30mins of waiting while he fucked around and spammed us about wanting the shield).
Apologies for the shitty accents and laughs
[video=youtube;FkT_3U2FI4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkT_3U2FI4E[/video]

Last edited:
Okay guys so here's the deal, me and some friends went to go do Annihilator (In which I've already done so there is no chance for me to get a reward).
A long the way to Annihilator we looted a Perfect Mastermind Shield (Defense: 41, yeah better than blessed!), one of the players who is/was a member of OtLand guild decided to annoy us after we managed to loot it before he did. Constantly and I MEAN CONSTANTLY saying "GIVE ME MY SHIELD" "IT'S MINE BECAUSE I ORGANISED THIS ANNI TEAM". It's true he organised the team, but he didn't pay a single cent for me to come and help him, he wouldn't even offer me a little bit of the loot, and considering the fact I had to pay for my own potions just to help him out and get nothing in return I thought was pure bullshit (wasted 100k doing this by the way).

But anyway, here's a video of how the quest went down after we waited for the guy to mature up a little (30mins of waiting while he fucked around and spammed us about wanting the shield).
Apologies for the shitty accents and laughs
[video=youtube;FkT_3U2FI4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkT_3U2FI4E[/video]

This will hopefully be OtLand's guildhall on Lordaeron (Arthas :: The ultimate revolution)
[J0IA3.png

Yeah, all it is is revamped guildhall from south-west Thais.

Well done bro!! Fucking awesome!!

In thinking about organizing a poi team this weekend
Lvl req 80+

What do you think guys?

im thinking about rollback the last 10 minuts cuze the freeze killed me and a lot of other guys as well i bet

and about peroxide, ur really that greedy? i mean okay, he beged about the shield, screw that, but what u showed on that video is actually showing ur in bad light u know, i mean, i didnt coplain when i tried to help u with poi, and died, cuze neither u or xemos would go back and help the stuck people, i was the one who actually cared and failed cuze no1 else wanted to be atleast a lil friendly and now this, i mean, seriously?

Last edited:
@up, unfortunately its not possible to rollback ;(

I would like to say sorry about all those issues we are having during last weeks, server got way too much foes, who are making everything to shut us down. However I can announce that we are already ordered a new dedicated hosting(and spent all the stockpiled money ;(), which comes with full-time protection against DOS/DDOS attacks. Server will be moved to a new server(located in europe btw), as soon as it arrives, so we will enjoy lag-free playing.

@up, unfortunately its not possible to rollback ;(

I would like to say sorry about all those issues we are having during last weeks, server got way too much foes, who are making everything to shut us down. However I can announce that we are already ordered a new dedicated hosting(and spent all the stockpiled money ;(), which comes with full-time protection against DOS/DDOS attacks. Server will be moved to a new server(located in europe btw), as soon as it arrives, so we will enjoy lag-free playing.

any compesation for the losses?

im thinking about rollback the last 10 minuts cuze the freeze killed me and a lot of other guys as well i bet

and about peroxide, ur really that greedy? i mean okay, he beged about the shield, screw that, but what u showed on that video is actually showing ur in bad light u know, i mean, i didnt coplain when i tried to help u with poi, and died, cuze neither u or xemos would go back and help the stuck people, i was the one who actually cared and failed cuze no1 else wanted to be atleast a lil friendly and now this, i mean, seriously?

I know this is probably showing a bad side of me, but IMO I would never do this to anyone unless I thought they really deserved it. This guy constantly asks and asks for things, he's level 110+ now and he still asks for us to pay for his potions, yet if we're running low on a hunt and we want a few potions from him, we get a definite negative. He is easily one of the most greediest people on the server. I looted the shield first and gave it to Contagious even though it was rightfully mine. :)

[video=youtube;YWNvXrc98lM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNvXrc98lM[/video]​

Last edited: