• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bangems 8.6 MED EXP ALL CUSTOM REBIRTH

Death-Pulse

Owner of Death-Pulse
Reaction score
IP and Website -.-.-.- bangems.ddns.net
Port 7171

24/7
Hosted in: Usa NY, on a DEDICATED server
Exp 200000x
Map is the ParadiseOT ( edited )
Unlimited runes and ammunition
Loot Rate 4x
Pvp friendly!! Insane pvp includng party protection!!!!
Rebirth with on character description and highscores
Quests for armor sets and unique items

• This server is based off a med exp class server. Many spells and many levels and rebirths to gain, quest to puncture through and Free vip island, Task man which gives you exp and some great stuff!!!
Join now release date 8/17/14

Last edited:
Really unbalanced server. For example i was 25k lvl and kongra give me still better exp than 3 next monsters and next one (mutated human?) was impossible to kill. Also 2 quests are super easy and other are super hard. That's worst map to play probably if not fix everything.

Agree with SteelMike, this server is just turned on and nothing has been balanced or thinked out to bring players nice playable server - like most of servers since long time. 99% is not worth any 1 minute spending on it.

To he his own. Thanks for the feedback :) i mean you guys think you should be the best after an hour of palying? Lol Play it and then comment. Now if something is messed up or doesnt seem right why down the game when you can just comment in the forums so i can fix it.

Ice witch exp 160000000
Gargoyle exp 130000000
Kongra exp 110000000

The two monsters are after kongra....

Last edited:
From Kongra:
21:09 You advanced from Level 26166 to Level 26205.
From Gargoyle:
21:09 You advanced from Level 26247 to Level 26289.
From Ice Witch:
21:10 You advanced from Level 26317 to Level 26345.

Looks like Ice Witch got less lvls. Also Lost Soul:
21:10 You advanced from Level 26345 to Level 26368.
Really weird. Next monster is impossible to kill.

Monsters are situated, Their attack level has been brought down it was in the config. Higher than it supposed to been. Upped the exp rate

Back