• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom Client] Kingdom Age UPDATED!

Anyone tried it yet? Does it worth spending time or not? Would usually try but doing 12-14h shift on summer so gotta spend my time on a good ot rather then just losing time on 70not so good ot.

I tried it, not spending any more time on it. Not trying to be mean or put the server in the dirt but its no where close to being fun but I guess that's just my opinion.

He put a lot of effort in making this but Imo its way to hard in the beginning, it takes like hours to get a lvl and u only get 1 hunting quest each lvl.
Also i explored a bit with some friends , which was really fun but we didnt even find one quest chest wich was a bit of a bummer . also u cant wear any new eq till lvl 20 (every eq that a monster drops is for lvl 20)
Playing as a mage i also noticed mana regen is a bit too slow, ur using pots if u want to kill a monster in a decent amount of time because it takes ages to kill it just with shooting ur wand.

But i'm sure the server gets better later on, So if u got the time and u got the drive to get trough those very hard first lvls i think u'll really enjoy this but those first few lvls are a bitch :p

That's why he needs to make it a lot more easier in the beginning, the quest NPC is in a bad place with all these people in there, most people don't know how to use the client. Some people don't know that you start with 10 attribute points and then go try killing stuff and complain its so hard. I thought the beginning of servers was always supposed to be the easiest and then it gets harder on... The beginning is what matters the most if people see its all slow and hard they think it will be like that throughout the rest of the game. The beginning should be fun, exciting to attract players to stay on the server...

I do... The concern is if every one quit the server will just close due to lack of people most likely? I tempt to alwais end up solo on harder ot because most of the people doesnt want to work their ass off to get to the "better" part. I guess i will check by myself in a couple days and see how many players online and if this thread gets more feedback. Thanks.

I don't know what you did to the client but the openGL one is completely unplayable due to fps and everything is blurry on the dx one. I don't know who worked on your client but they had no idea what they were doing. Anyway send me a PM if it gets fixed atm me and my buddy can't play. To anyone using an integrated graphics card you can pretty much give up. No big deal if you're not but I get 55-60fps on League of Legends and 30 on this.. lol.

Mad props however for creating such a custom and nice looking server.

Last edited:
This server does need some tweaks, but is generally a pretty good server. I'm loving the server, and if anyone was confused about the client, there's a guide here.

I highly suggest everyone sticks out the rocky release and see what the server fully offers.

double experience now! \o

damn 16 players online, poor staff wasted a few good years for this player count.

damn 16 players online, poor staff wasted a few good years for this player count.

Altho its their fault for having 10 players online the first day.
Nobody wants to play a server with 1x exp where it takes 2 hours to get lvl 8.

@UP right!
Gameplay is boring, it's really good ot (map, events, engine, scripts) but everything else is crap

The grinding in this is pretty bad, but that's the only bad aspect I can see of it. It's just painfully slow, so perhaps a 3x experience rate minimum would be nice, just a suggestion River ^_^

Also some low lvl quest would be much appreciated and some other eq-sets that are only dropable and not buyable in shop because Imo this a one of the biggest reasons people hunt is to get some great gear. now its just hunt till 20 get the gear but before lvl 20 its really hard and a bit boring.
Dont want to be rude or anything because i know how much effort u guys put in but this are the facts how i see them ingame

why do they never answer this thread? are you guys getting more feedback from them ingame or they kinda gave up and/or dont care about their server?

why do they never answer this thread? are you guys getting more feedback from them ingame or they kinda gave up and/or dont care about their server?

the only time river(owner) is online in-game is when he asking people if they got questions about donating or want to donate.

Man this server could have so much potential.....but the owner doesn't have his focus on the right thing, sad to see he cares more about donations rather than making the server better....The way older server was a lot more fun and better than it is now.

Back