• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [9.6] - Professional Custom PvP-E server!

I promised some content, here you go!

Players taking down a difficult monster (all monsters are edited)!
9qcMC.jpg

The Executioner of the Seven being throttled!
zzYtc.jpg

A sick combo by No Hands!
SaNT7.jpg

The tides can shift quickly in a battle!
1chjd.jpg

What the..?
xe1RV.jpg

Sometimes things can get confusing when two players decide to cast super spells at the same time!

PvP ENFORCED
oIeQG.jpg

The end to a common Cyntara battle
Xg60y.jpg

Cyntara has had three War Videos made in ONE WEEK
Cyntara War Video 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited:
Was enjoying the server untill I realized that without donations youre not going anywhere.
And they're not that cheap.. If it wasn't for that, I and some more ppl would play this.

Pretty much the only reason people don't play here .. everything else is good.

Pretty much the only reason people don't play here .. everything else is good.

I'm sorry to hear that :(
Although I respect your opinion, I would like to point out a few things:

- Non-donor sets (obtainable via quests) are very similar to donors (IE. The difference between a full donor mage set and a full non-donor mage set is that the full non-donor mage set has 500 mana/second less regen and maybe 5% less physical protection and 5% less death protection). Not a whole lot considering the average mage hits 3,000 on another mage. (IE. Single Overtime (non-donor best SD) hits 400 less on average than Triple Overtime (donor SD)).
- Donor armor, weapons, and a few others are obtainable in-game via The Initiation Quest. Even more donors are obtainable via Event Tokens, which can be looted from: Raid bosses, random spawn bosses, and events that occur daily (5-6 automatic events a day, not to mention GM-held events).
- Non-donor spells are like their sets, very similar to the donor spells but a tad weaker. Donor Spells are even obtainable from the Super Spells quest.
- Many players have extra donors (since I refund all donor items back to players when there are character resets (every 6-8 months). I'm one of the only server owners that let players use their donors for over two years)
- Items better than donors are available in-game for those who are lucky and those who are intelligent.
- Finally, donors can be obtained from bringing a large team or finding exploits, which is how a considerable amount of players have gotten their donors.

Red

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that :(
Although I respect your opinion, I would like to point out a few things:

- Non-donor sets (obtainable via quests) are very similar to donors (IE. The difference between a full donor mage set and a full non-donor mage set is that the full non-donor mage set has 500 mana/second less regen and maybe 5% less physical protection and 5% less death protection). Not a whole lot considering the average mage hits 3,000 on another mage. (IE. Single Overtime (non-donor best SD) hits 400 less on average than Triple Overtime (donor SD)).
- Donor armor, weapons, and a few others are obtainable in-game via The Initiation Quest. Even more donors are obtainable via Event Tokens, which can be looted from: Raid bosses, random spawn bosses, and events that occur daily (5-6 automatic events a day, not to mention GM-held events).
- Non-donor spells are like their sets, very similar to the donor spells but a tad weaker. Donor Spells are even obtainable from the Super Spells quest.
- Many players have extra donors (since I refund all donor items back to players when there are character resets (every 6-8 months). I'm one of the only server owners that let players use their donors for over two years)
- Items better than donors are available in-game for those who are lucky and those who are intelligent.
- Finally, donors can be obtained from bringing a large team or finding exploits, which is how a considerable amount of players have gotten their donors.

Red
Agreed!

A team preparing for war
8SDVU.jpg

WuZqB.jpg

my0LN.jpg

ZffuM.jpg

dKIl7.jpg

Oh66g.jpg

jacpR.jpg

E68bn.jpg

Q2lW0.jpg

oO2PU.jpg

Notice that the player casting has a mount, set, and is warring effectively with his team.

Red

:D fun server.

@Red; will get around to revamping some stuff soon, hope you enjoyed the temple though.

Team 1
U68RJ.jpg

Team 2
8DcYw.jpg

novWd.jpg

pxkjD.jpg

OZJUY.jpg

CeMcb.jpg

gJiVw.jpg

IwGqU.jpg

:D fun server.

@Red; will get around to revamping some stuff soon, hope you enjoyed the temple though.

Thank you! The players and I love it! We really look forward to more of your help :)

Red

Finally one Evolution Server that's not 8.6 , extremely tired of seeing a new 8.6 Evo server released everyday.
I wish you good luck with your server.

Less strict botting rules are being instated tomorrow, I'll post more information then!

Red

Cyntara's still going strong! We peaked at about 100 players today and I've witnessed about 2-3 wars :)

Also: Moar screenshots!

A bit of stupid fun
LSrq4.jpg

The ideal spot to war
jH0vM.jpg

Taking down the Earth Titan! (non-donor perspective)
JJXtC.jpg

Red

Last edited:
ahah i will join this ot seems fun hope it is war on the night :)

- - - Updated - - -

Not funny ot at all im lvl 200 its lagg for me and dont say NO my compuer is shitty i can play wow without lagg and a red scrren come on your ot say register tralla i dont know LOl

70$ for a full set, seems legit.

Of course, you're entitled to your snide jeers. But not only have I shown multiple instances of players with few or no donors participating fully with the community, I already addressed your concerns in this post.

ahah i will join this ot seems fun hope it is war on the night :)

- - - Updated - - -

Not funny ot at all im lvl 200 its lagg for me and dont say NO my compuer is shitty i can play wow without lagg and a red scrren come on your ot say register tralla i dont know LOl

You're lagging (as is everyone) right now because we have a test server online in debugging mode so everything's being printed and causing the entire dedicated to work more slowly because we suspect there may be a disconnection problem with 0.4 (more info on that soon). If you login tomorrow and have lag, please post again. Until then, you have your answer to why you were lagging tonight.

Red

BUMP!

Cyntaras still goin strong war everyday between three competitive teams! Come join in on the fun :)

13 players are broadcasting a 14v14 PvP event right NOW
Cyntara

Come watch!!
Red

Back