• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give this a small bump. I am not playing anymore and Synth knows me as Attila inagme. I got banned a few times and well. i guess he lost interest into the server since I dont see that many changes, lets see the summer update.

only thing i g2 complain about is the bots.(again).

If you login, and you write into the game chat. 1-2 guys will answer. its not liek they are lazy. but they are afk. 20 hours a day. No one is even claiming not to bot for 99% of his gaming time.

looking forward for your war server.

Gm Synthetic, i need to speak with you regarding donations

- - - Updated - - -

Need to speak with you asap

Honestly, this server is just a bunch of people botting for endless hours, never actually playing. :l

@Snizzle its always been like this. And syn doesnt care about this server anymore no ar the EU one. I know EU is dead. like 15-20 just botting non stop. Hints why i stopped playing 3 months ago.

@Snizzle its always been like this. And syn doesnt care about this server anymore no ar the EU one. I know EU is dead. like 15-20 just botting non stop. Hints why i stopped playing 3 months ago.

If I didn't care about the server I would've shut it down by now, the sad part is people don't realize how much effort it is to constantly work on a server.

Let me put it this way: I released DeathZot in October of 2012, and I did updates every 2-3 weeks (while going to school full time and working a job) and the last update was late April. I stopped working on updates when work got really crazy and I was working 3-4 days a week + 8-10 hours of school 5 days a week. Xagul got really busy with his server and my mapper started working with Xagul. This basically left all of the mapping & scripting (which a lot of I could not do without Xaguls help).

So summer finally comes around and I get some time off of work (I'm still working 1-2 days a week even though it was suppose to end the beginning of June). I really haven't taken a break from the server in almost a year, so I'm taking time off now to just relax without any worry. This is the first time in almost a year that I am finally getting a break from everything. Also, keep in mind DeathZot is a tibia server and I have no obligations to update it, and I never really had, I just chose to do so because a lot of people played it and I really do enjoy working on it.

The fact that you say "Syn doesn't care anymore" is kind of insulting, because I put a lot of work into this server (and no one really understands how much work & dedication it takes to manage a server and keep people happy).

I still am working on the summer update, which will probably be enough content to keep people busy for 6 months at least.

Imho, Synthetic is doing awesome work on the server. I don't know why people complain that he doesn't give shit about it :s
At least he did something none of you would do, get the server online.

Syn, you're server is one of the most well made, and creative servers ive ever played. Don't let anyone bother you, your server rocks man.

Yea, since october or so, I think it was a classic version first, but due to a few exploits, he remade it to an 8.6 server.

Syn hasnt been on the OT in what a month? stopped updating, people got bored now everyone quit only people left are noobs who assume they "run the server" because the other competition left outta boredom, when u get to level 30k the server has nothing for you to do...now itll take u about 2 weeks MAX to get to 30k because of how unpopulated the server is, ik people who donated a month ago and still didnt get there points, not sense in starting here if your a new players you will just get bored of it.

Syn hasnt been on the OT in what a month? stopped updating, people got bored now everyone quit only people left are noobs who assume they "run the server" because the other competition left outta boredom, when u get to level 30k the server has nothing for you to do...now itll take u about 2 weeks MAX to get to 30k because of how unpopulated the server is, ik people who donated a month ago and still didnt get there points, not sense in starting here if your a new players you will just get bored of it.

I could guess who this is, cough Rafael :p only person ive ever seen say they run or own the server is Isaac.

i guess he lost interest, as far as I know summer update is done tho and willbe upped soon.

a well secured one and with owner that actually punish people if he founds a botter, maybe?

I just read throught the Official Synthetic statement on the Homepage. (in the case a player didnt see it : http://deathzot.com/ )

Lets see if you qare gonna answer on my reply this time Syn
:
I had many of good weeks on your server. You remember me as " Qaushinio" and " Attila."
We had problems with each other that were caused by my stupidity going out drinking each night doing shit on your server. I got banned. It got lifted. I kept playing.
The server moved on and i noticed that te reason people left the server on 1. hand was that xagul didnt have time to help you anymore (since he got his own project running ) and you yourself didnt have a chance to finish an update before people that were online for 24/7 in 4 months(tbh i dont want to be theyre parents dealing with the electric bill.,
You gave people the way to spent good times on your server. I think you reached a goal. you made us hapyp with deathzot. and thats something I will not forget in the next few years when someone reminds me of deathzot.

as a developer myself people dont understand how much work input and exhaustion running a ot can bring. I really respect you for the .. willpower to keep it running. i threw away many projects and you make me feel like some guy who actually is a faggot(me.) for not beeign able to deal with shit like you did. I'm once again sorry for the stuff i made you deal with and I hope that you are going on well in life as in developing.

What I can suggest you is to run inferno(in the case its done.) and make it run on the same dedi but share up the server. write a connection code to be able to login throught 1 ip but redirect on the other ip. IN that case xinn got nothing he can ban you for.(redirect with 7172 ofc.) since you are running it with 2 ips on a beautiful way.

best wishes, Attila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back