• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL 8.54 (Forgottenl.org) server launched 22nd of June!

AHHH OMAR GAY xD

damn it 8.54? Its to old for me ahaha
omar why didnt you upgraded the forgl to current tibia version?

Bump.
ForgottenL will be upgraded to 8.60 soon.
BIG update is on its way! Stay tuned.
Join us, and enjoy the nice taste of forgottenL, and invite your friends to gain our rewards, daily events!

@Himii, I don't think so :p this is a download n' run server so it wouldn't matter, i checked it out & honestly it sucked (no hard feelings)

@ghettobird
That's not download n' run, sir.
That's the real ForgottenL server, by Omar Hossam, the first ForgottenL server maker.

It's not an download and run server but the first ForgottenL was actually shit, no offence.
This one still needs improvments, it is an very hard server to balance and will need hard work to get popular, if not an total revamp.

You guys only talk shits loled. I'm not hosting any kind of server. I'm just helping out Omar. So please leave your idiot chat away from here ahahah
@Himii @Fagin @ghettobird
Never talk about me without admitting that I said anything bad to you.
Only 1 said to you that you host or shit out, just don't put other names.

I did not whrite shit about the server, i just said it needs improvments in my opinion!
I thought you and @ForgottenL hosted a new forgotten and it wasnt the old one, sorry if i offended you? I guess.

I noticed that you guys have some brain damage, i explain one by one ..

Shuldn't it be more effective to create your own thread??
Why would i create a thread for a server that i'm not hosting, it would be more easy to help a friend that already let me use his Own Work.

-- Himii just a note, It was Omar's decision to start the server as 8.54 bcus he want to do some better work at this tibia version and soon it will be 8.6 --
-- And ya, i admit the current ForgottenL needs a better re-map --

this is a download n' run server so it wouldn't matter
While a bumped the post, you said that ^^, and you mean that i'm hosting a Tibia Server.

That's the real ForgottenL server, by Omar Hossam, the first ForgottenL server maker.
Mean while, while you being some idiot arround to "troll" other, there is a big different, Omar didnt made ForgottenL alone, it was made by a team (some of the guys that i know -> Risha, Fare and more other dudes)

Ugly layout IMO
I agree with you, but i cant judge anyone, this Gesior Layout was the 1st one used at ForgottenL Project, but i dont know if any other suggestions are welcome.

@Bica : when i say that it's a download n' run server (or at least looks like one) that doesn't mean that your hosting it, with your attitude and limited thinking I don't really think you're able to do that.

@Bica : when i say that it's a download n' run server (or at least looks like one) that doesn't mean that your hosting it, with your attitude and limited thinking I don't really think you're able to do that.
It going to be a big different between a "download and run server" and a edited one LOL
I think you didnt logged at ForgottenL to keep saying that.
But yah i'm not able to host any kind of server because of my Router/Hub, my internet is very secure (my internet protocol are from governement)

Hello there ForgottenL players!

We are working on a MAJOR surprise update by the 5th of October, there will be alot of new things in ForgottenL that will take it to another level, please vote on the left of the page about which client you would like us to update to, either version 8.60 or 10.41, please vote so we can know your opinions! Thank you!

Vote: Here (Need To Be Logged)

There will be 3 days of free VIP for each account with the update

Back