• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] High-Rate OldTibia 7.4 [Tasks, Party Share, Blessings and more!]

lol, when you kill people above 40 they still don't dropp a shit. Not recommended !

The player loss protection is 60, hehe! Highrate we protect until 60, Low rate will be 40. Ill make that more clear on the website!

Thanks for playing OldTibia, post all bug reports on the forums on the website and everything will be addressed! :)

So, can i MC on this server? Since id like to make runes on noobchars while i hunt.

We have purchased a highlight on OTServList to try and get some more traffic onto the server; currently 25~ players are running around causing havoc; come join them now and get a head start!

I don't like the idea of paying to gain more exp from monsters.

I played but if I see 10-25 people online i know one: That project will dead sooner or later...

Well I've played a bit - overall fine, couple of issues noticed: Paralyze - works in a strange way, especially the one from Ancient Scarabs (simulates lagging rather then para xD), sorcerer can use exevo pan. Couple of minor map bugs.
Good luck with the server but with this amount of players probably wouldn't make sense to keep it on for long.

Also, why is it that the party xp system is premium only? Doesnt seem to make sense for me.

I suppose it could be a good idea to make Party Share free for everyone, but to be honest right now; just one player in the party has to be Premium. As long the leader is premium, and he activates party share; all of the party members will have it activated.

We have broke 50 players online, thank you to everyone who is helping us move forward!

Na it doesnt make sense, noone will get premmy just so that they can teamhunt, i think its rather counterproductive to make it prem only since its a feature that many would enjoy.

Also some suggestions
Remove potion when used, vials are annoying and useless
Make it possible to make runes in bps, so u dont have to drag the blanks onto ur hands all the time.

Also, how about some activity from the staff?
Theres players running around using a UE bot, thats the biggest pissoff on a 7.4 OT.

Last edited:
@Dastan, can you please PM the names or message GM Exploze in game when this is going on and I will deal with them. Thank you for the suggestions, I will definitely take them into consideration!

Another rl map server... wish there were more good custom servers.
It's probably a good server for the players that likes rl map.
Good luck with the server!

Another rl map server... wish there were more good custom servers.
It's probably a good server for the players that likes rl map.
Good luck with the server!

I know right but the problem is tho the people on the oldschool want realmap servers only. Custom servers get played in the first week pretty much after that its completely death.

DmOicPG.png

With todays server save there has been a few changes:
-Party Share will be available to be activated by all account types.
-Fluids will no longer give you an empty flask, they will be removed automatically.
-Ruined Tombs entrance will will be possible to enter again.
-A few small map bug fixes.

Thank you for playing OldTibia, we hope to deliver a great experience!

Also, some bug abuse and he even admits to doing it, they are leveling themself and theyr subchars this way without wasting any runes or items (Doesnt really work after lvl 60 [Atleast i hope] but its still kinda annoying to see that happening i guess?)

01:09 Anti-PK System: Koluz [47] killed Kojack [44] [Justified]

Check theyr levels and the Levels half an hour later

01:36 Anti-PK System: Kojack [49] killed Koluz [52] [Justified]
01:37 Anti-PK System: Magito [21] killed Kojack [49] [Justified]
01:37 Anti-PK System: Magito [22] killed Koluz [51] [Justified]
01:38 Anti-PK System: Magito [23] killed Koluz [51] [Justified]
01:38 Anti-PK System: Magito [24] killed Kojack [49] [Justified]

Its quite annoying that these messages pop up every few seconds.
Also started lagging real hard since theyve started doing that, might wanna take a look into it.

EDIT: Not even half an hour later, theyve been banned.
Thumbs up for the good work :D

Last edited: