• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

Another testing phase of Historia 6.4 will go up on 12/15/12 @5:00PM Pacific Time

There's one major problem about the "old-school" servers. They never get updated with content, it's just the same, old, never expanded small map which gets boring quickly, cuz most of the people already know it. I'm afraid it's gonna be the same as Tibianic - a million other 6.4 servers will pop up and none of them will remain popular, 'cause people are going to get bored quickly.

There's one major problem about the "old-school" servers. They never get updated with content, it's just the same, old, never expanded small map which gets boring quickly, cuz most of the people already know it. I'm afraid it's gonna be the same as Tibianic - a million other 6.4 servers will pop up and none of them will remain popular, 'cause people are going to get bored quickly.

Very true! With Historia I plan to update the world with more spawns and harder quests for the players that want more content. The world of Historia has mass amounts of empty space for custom expansion. For example the Old PoI mapped area is added. Since there is no information about the old PoI. We added in a custom themed quest line for it. Another example is the black knight castle. Which is located near the area were venore should be. For the players that want better gear. We added in tons of gear that was removed from the game in 7.x. Example of a particular item would be the Demon Powered Shield quest. Which will get you a shield with 54/5 on the stats. NPC's have special themed quests for there trade. Frodo will ask for a xx amount of a particular item. You will bring the items to him and he will grant the world with 15x exp boost for 3 hours. Of course this requires you to kill some of the harder monsters to get these items. Other NPCS will give you wands. Example of a wand would be the conjure wand, which will conjure up to 4 various foods for the player to eat. Conjure wand was in the game prior of Tibia 6.4, but did not do anything. We added in 30 custom quest lines into the game for different levels. I forgot to mention some quests grant you exp bonuses! There will be 18 custom items added to the game as well. Two of them which I discussed. This is just a brief into what Historia has to offer.

For that note 3 more hours till testing begins!

Last edited:
If that is the case - count me in! Exploring and solving secrets was always the most interesting part of Tibia. It's not as fun when we know everything .__.

Dead Zone youre genius! I dreamed about such oldschool server for old client and you have such great ideas to bring old player who like roleplaying, discovering new things, solving quest and most importantly do this together with other players. These times are more focused to make players play solo and if they want chalenge others, there is so small cooperation. I can imagine people gathering on your ots for some events and having so much doing this together. Im wondering about exp/loot rate. I hope it will be small to not kill oldschool spirit. And one more thing Dead Zone - on 6.4 there was venore, even Edron and Darashia.

Mr0life
I have to agree with you most beautiful thing in Tibia back then was that you didnt know about it and you was exciting while exploring world and finding new quests or spawns. And everything there was no antilure system so other players could make their own "quests" like giant spider on halfway to thais for example. You were pissed off but it was nice, cause you never knew what monster can appear on the horisont and yoi always was a little scarried when you was leaving towns.

Last edited:
The world of Historia is based on a mixture of Tibia 4.0-6.4 tied into each other. I don't want to go into much detail about the exp and loot rate. Lets say it will vary based on the content coming out. The more content we push out for the higher end players. We will increase the exp rate by .5 for players in xx-xx bracket. The loot on the other hand we're still playing around with numbers. Some rate items spawn every server save. Ultimate goal with Historia is try to bring in more of the custom aspect into the server.

Another testing phase will begin on the 17th of December. I plan to run it 24/7 on that day. This will allow players around the world be able to try it out =)

Forgot to mention! You will be able to lure just about any type of monster into the cities. Hopefully by the release of Historia guards in the cities will attack lured monsters.

Dead Zone youre genius! I dreamed about such oldschool server for old client and you have such great ideas to bring old player who like roleplaying, discovering new things, solving quest and most importantly do this together with other players. These times are more focused to make players play solo and if they want chalenge others, there is so small cooperation. I can imagine people gathering on your ots for some events and having so much doing this together. Im wondering about exp/loot rate. I hope it will be small to not kill oldschool spirit. And one more thing Dead Zone - on 6.4 there was venore, even Edron and Darashia.

Mr0life
I have to agree with you most beautiful thing in Tibia back then was that you didnt know about it and you was exciting while exploring world and finding new quests or spawns. And everything there was no antilure system so other players could make their own "quests" like giant spider on halfway to thais for example. You were pissed off but it was nice, cause you never knew what monster can appear on the horisont and yoi always was a little scarried when you was leaving towns.

You're wrong.Venore was added in 7.1 and Darashia was added in 7.3 :s

You're wrong.Venore was added in 7.1 and Darashia was added in 7.3 :s

You're right about Venore, but about Darashia i was right :).

UO0053.jpg

Isn't it Darashia ?

Last edited:
Yes sorry it's darashia :p. At the update 7.3 Darashia was expanded^^ mi bad :<<

Yes it is, its like 9:47 AM at Pacific Time. Damn why i live in Europe and i can't test this server out cause when it's online i'm asleep (it's like 2-3 AM my time, its 3-4 PM Pacific Time) and when im awake i have to go to school and when im back its night at Pacific Time and again i can't connect :<. Dead Zone please run server for some more time that all people can test :(.

The 24 hour test period did not go up yet. I'm fixing some data saving errors on the server side. Eta ~6:40PM Pacific time.
With this test I plan to have every raid going 3 mins of each other. Also there will be the best gear and runes for everyone to try out.
Hope everyone is ready to face two ferumbrases!

Hope you will fix it so we can all try it out and share our opinions and emotions :D.

Yes it is, its like 9:47 AM at Pacific Time. Damn why i live in Europe and i can't test this server out cause when it's online i'm asleep (it's like 2-3 AM my time, its 3-4 PM Pacific Time) and when im awake i have to go to school and when im back its night at Pacific Time and again i can't connect :<. Dead Zone please run server for some more time that all people can test :(.

It's a 24h test, everyone will have the same chance of participating

Back