• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kronika RL 8.6 - JULY 31 - CAST SYSTEM - RPG RATES - MAGIC LOOT - CUSTOM TOWNS

Lol, this isnt a repeat server. It was once a very high rate server, and now it has been transformed into a RPG-RL with many custom towns to fit that perspective. If you dont want to play, dont play.. its a fucking game guys. Get over yourselfs.

Don't go lower than x1.5 on a OT bro ;/ give us some chance to still level without real tibia rates,
Make it minimum of like x3, x4 wont affect much but it keeps people leveling rather then just having to non stop pk massacre in Thais and quit when red skulled :D

and also are you going to change the point rewards for level 200,250,300 since its lower exp?

OTServerList blog advertising has been purchased! Server starts in 20 minutes!

I think I will raise the exp stage to 2x since Real Tibia even goes 2x on their new worlds. With a vote it might get raised to 2.5 or 3x, but we'll see :)

Yes, the point rewards are now at level 190, 225, 260.

OTServerList blog advertising has been purchased! Server starts in 20 minutes!

I think I will raise the exp stage to 2x since Real Tibia even goes 2x on their new worlds. With a vote it might get raised to 2.5 or 3x, but we'll see :)

Yes, the point rewards are now at level 190, 225, 260.

Yeah make it 2x for sure I don't want 1-3 hours per level past 200 :(
~Plazma

Quick tip to help this server actually get players, try adding some stuff shardstone or warzones hasnt seen {as this looks exactly like those two ots, and neither rly lasted more than a couple months and not many active players}

Maybe magic loot, a system for event tokens, lots of admin hosted events help when theres multiple teams {Not with one main team that all players get the biggest advantage from rewards}
Youll need to add that touch of creativity and uniqueness to get a good 8.6 rlmap jumpstarted