• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kushia RPG 8.62 -Marijuana Land-

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
what happend to ur 1337 serv i really liked that one :s

There was about 10 people playing, but it didnt seem worth it and I'm sure my own map will get 10 players. Plus I dont think anyone would have been commited or actually wanted the roxor to stay. I feel way more comfortable if I make and work on my own server that is started from scratch; because now there is just that much more value to me and will keep me working on it daily.

Plus I'm sure everybody would rather have a unique 100% custom server thats up to date; over a slightly edited roxer server thats 8.54 any day; atleast now we have 8.60 stable and we can finish the servers maps and features while we wait for real tibia to update. Once they update our priority will be updating to the new client version and making everything run smooth.

DOMAIN COMING SOON! JUST PURCHASED IT WAITING FOR IT TO BECOME ACTIVE!
The domain will be: www.kushiarpg.com
You will be able to log in, view the website, everything the no-ip.org could do.

Last edited:
muflv7.jpg

Getting high on kush has never been better, join today!

@Panda
Not really. more custom than anything.

Last edited:
No more debugs, we updated today and we are now running flawlessly with everything working!

So please give Kushia a try!
www.kushiarpg.com

i think this is a good server just need more player.. hard to find player to a full custom map :(

Straight up I know, but when this baby is completed every stoner will be on it and any other player that doesnt smoke will start just because of this server.

We are adding custom monsters, Officers, RCMPS, LAPD, SWAT, FBI Members, etc!
We also already have custom npcs but more are coming! - King Kung (promotion), Mr. Munchies (Food), Kushia Merchant (Sell your loot)

So much to come, the main town isnt even fully accessible yet, there another half of the city thats coming this week in an update!
You guys better be prepared and have you weed sacks ready because it's going to be big people!

Starting today we are adding lots to the map, over the next few days there is going to be alot added!

Please check the website for more info!
Kushia - Latest News

Hey everybody playing Kushia!

There has been some major updates; you should check into the news posts on our website to find out what has been added! Thanks, and please continue to check out the rest of this post!

Alright so everyone knows that the server is hosted in the USA on a dedicated server. And as most of you know, I am the owner of the server and I live in Canada.. well to show you guys that you dont need to worry about lag on this server, here is a ping test from my computer more that 1000 miles away.

pinggs.jpg

;o .5 sec's to connect, probably around the same speed you blink, haha.
There should be no lag experience's on the server, so please consider joining Kushia, a completly custom mapped server; we have updates everyday if not every other day!

Does any one have any feedback for me so I can improve the server?

BAWMP! 21 players on last night, and 20 players on today! I have a feeling we will be going over our limit again today! We have had a few donators which have help made the server stable, and will now definitely be here for another month! So please continue to play!

We have updated to 8.62 for a bit while we work on the other half of the city which will be released today or tomorrow, also a couple level 200+ spawns will be revealed, as well as an INQ Quest will be added, POI added, and much more! When this update is complete the city will have around 60-80 hours, over 10 shops; and lots of chill spots.

We have already added a few quests, one quest which gives you a Lesser THC Rune as a reward for non donators so you dont feel like the donators have an advantage over you with their mana rune.

We hope you enjoy the server! Come play it this weekend and enjoy the events!

Big city update, nows a good time to buy your houses!

What was now a small town in the beginning, containing only 15-25 houses, is now a luxurious, defencive castle fortified town with more than 75 houses! Its not finished but I thought you guys should see what I've been working on.

Why doesnt anyone post on server threads giving their opinions.. seriously come on guys. Let me know what you think.

Back