• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Majestic OTS | Client 10.79 | Two Servers - High, and Low Experience | Live! | Reset

Grimfelix

Reaction score
Hello everybody! We recently performed a server reset on both worlds to bring new features to our OT Server, and do the final fix on Major Bugs that were found in our Beta Test. We are proud to introduce two fully dedicated servers which run with the Real Tibia map on the latest version of Tibia. We will always try to keep up-to-date with the latest version to get those nice new features you guys know and love from Real Tibia. Each server is run by it's own team, therefore each server is unique is it's own way based upon what each team does to each server in the way of custom features, however each server will run with it's own base event's and raids of course. Nobody get's left out in that manner.

~*Ip Addresses*~
Majestera.net (High Exp)
Majestic-Global.net (Low Exp)

~*Port*~

~*Client Version*~
~* 10.78 - 10.79 *~
~*Custom Client*~
(No IP Changer Required)

(Up-To-Date with Real Tibia)

Custom Client available on each website!

~*24/7 Uptime*~

~*Online Record's*~

Majestera

86 (7/1/2015)
Majestic-Global
31 (6/12/2015)

~*Hosted in the United States*~

~*Website Links*~

(High XP)
http://Majestera.net/
(Low XP)
http://Majestic-Global.Net/

~*Facebook Page*~
https://www.facebook.com/themajesticserver?fref=ts

This page will show ALL updates, bug fixes, announcements, and contests for both Servers!
This page is also the only place you are able to contact the Admin on both Servers!
~*Regarding the Reset*~
Even though we erased all characters/accounts/house owners and reset everything 100%, we felt that our donators of the past would be able recieve a fraction of the points they had before then. Now this being said, you will recieve 75% of ALL the points that you have received for donations to the either server. Also on a side note to all of this, if you had donated YOU MUST SHOW PROOF! (Paypal Receipt#, or another form of proof of purchase). In order to contact the administrator for both servers you must message him via the Facebook Page, and please.. Be patient.

Majestera
(High XP Server)
~*Map*~

98% Real Tibia + Minor Custom Features
3 New Islands (With Quests)
Semi-Customized Thais Depot/City

~*PvP-RPG*~
~*Loot - 5x*~
~*Skills - 20x*~
~*Magic - 10x*~
~*Experience Stages*~

Majestic-Global
(
Double EXP Weekend!)

(LOW XP Server)
~*Map*~
99% Real Tibia
(No Customized Areas)

~*PvP-RPG*~

~*Loot - 4x*~
~*Skills - 14x*~
~*Magic - 7x*~
~*Experience Stages*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Infinite Runes*~

~*Infinite Ammunition*~

~~~~*Extra Features*~~~~

Free Premium Points in the Following Events

Battle Field, Zombie Plague, LMC, Race, Laberynth
~*Guild SHOP FREE Points*~
If you have 10 players logged into your guild each of you will recieve a preset amount of points so long as each member possesses a different IP Address! (MC PROTECTED)

~*Level Rewards*~
Addons, Mounts, and Crystal Coins

ALL DONATION TRANSACTIONS HAVE A DOUBLE BENEFIT

(You get twice what you paid for)

-*Dedicated Server's with Anti DDoS*-
-*Cast System*-

We will see you in the game, which ever server you should decide to play!
-The Majestic OT Server Staff-

Last edited:
Sorry, had to remake the thread, forgot to add the client version on the previous deleted thread.

Second bump~ (Next in 24 - 48 hours)

On a related note, our most popular server (for consistent player activity) is Majestic-Global! (Low Exp) - Give it a try, you won't regret it. Bring a friend or two!

- Found and fixed a bug that caused the server to crash when a specific monster was slain and their corpse was openned. (Mawhawk has been temporarily removed from the game)

Last edited:
Fourth bump~ (Next in 24 - 48 hours)

In addition to the bump, we have wonderful news. We have hired 1 new english speaking gamemaster to help out with the work load, and the help map new stuff :)

Majestic-Global (our low experience server) is hosting its first double experience weekend! This is a good time to build a new character or work on some pre-existing characters!

In my opinion it looks great! Finally seeing a server who has stepped out of the RL comfort zone with unlimited runes! This makes the server more appealing for players who are tired of RL or who plays a lot of Evo servers. Acitivty from the staff is a good thing as it shows the players their interest. I might even try the server myself.

Keep it up!

//Faarf

Thank you good Sir!

I am doing daily map updates for the future server mass update. This will inlude the following things..

We have agreed these things are right for the server.

1. Massive Thais Revamp, on Surface and below! (More NPC Guidance, Further Improved Spawns, and Others)
2. Vocation Spell Tweaks: Exori Gran, and Exura Gran San will be modified to suit real tibia,
3. New Donation Feature: Quick Port Room! (For those who possess vip status ingame, these players will then be able to access this quick port room at any time) Of course we feel as fairness to everybody and already implemented features that the Teleport Totem would be the only way to get back to the Temple from being ported to said location, unless of course you run back to town or DIE.
4. Four Days of Double Experience upon the release of the Final Preview of the Update!

Update 1.1 is just around the corner!

Last edited:
Majestic-Global.net and Majestera.net bring me to the same website/server. Was this intended? I'm trying to connect to the lower exp server, but both bring me to 1 server/website

Majestic-Global.net and Majestera.net bring me to the same website/server. Was this intended? I'm trying to connect to the lower exp server, but both bring me to 1 server/website

I think the servers has been merged, or majestic global has been removed.

Server is really nice!