• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.36 | Edited Real Map | CUSTOM QUESTS | UPGRADE SYSTEM | EVENTS

The Experience(halloween) Hare!

uWlnMG.gif

This is just a new "fun" event that will happen every so often.
The Experience Hare gives out a lot of experience (who would have thought) and requires a group effort from all the wonderful people of Middle Earth OT to defeat!

Last edited:
New Quest Teaser!

X5SYIT.gif

We will not be giving a tutorial for the quest!
You will have to solve it on your own!

well since i got nothing to do ill start here. Anyone playing here or if your starting can msg me
nickname:Alguzu
Voc:Knight

well since i got nothing to do ill start here. Anyone playing here or if your starting can msg me
nickname:Alguzu
Voc:Knight

Thanks for playing, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here! :D

Some Helpful Players you might want to message in-game:
Mesdoram Elmdor - Tutor
Kezzar - Tutor Candidate
Psycho'the'rapist - Helpful Player

You can always reach me at the Help/Support Forums.

Heres my personal opinion. I love pvp, but I also love just chilling with my friends and hunting bosses or team hunting.
But there needs to be a balance of that. I can't hunt ANYWHERE because if I do, 10 mexicans come to trap and kill me. Literally anywhere I hunt.
I think we need more boss spawns like Jaul, in more secretive places and I also think we need more hunting areas that involve teamhunting. Like an ek gets 8 things around him and the team just ues and kills the creatures. It would give the ot a better PVE playstyle, while still leaving in the pvp. But would involve teamwork and actually getting to hunt.

Heres my personal opinion. I love pvp, but I also love just chilling with my friends and hunting bosses or team hunting.
But there needs to be a balance of that. I can't hunt ANYWHERE because if I do, 10 mexicans come to trap and kill me. Literally anywhere I hunt.
I think we need more boss spawns like Jaul, in more secretive places and I also think we need more hunting areas that involve teamhunting. Like an ek gets 8 things around him and the team just ues and kills the creatures. It would give the ot a better PVE playstyle, while still leaving in the pvp. But would involve teamwork and actually getting to hunt.

The idea of a new type of team hunt is interesting. It will actually force players to use there hands more instead of just pressing SD hotkey on Jaul. I plan to customize a few more areas around the map so maybe I will implement one or two areas that can accommodate this type of hunting style.

I will not add another Jaul ( there is one in Gray Island & in VIP island). I think it's good that players should compete for the best spot. For a while the English speaking players were owning the spot and now the Spanish speaking players have finally earned there chance. I hope there will be constant battles over the best spots.

Thanks for your input, all input is appreciated. ;)

That is a great idea!

Curious to see what the new quest rewards are?

PzAuOe.gif

New Outfits + Bonuses

Come join us on Middle Earth OT!

Awesome server!!!! seriously enjoying it , all the players are awesome! (mexi's fun to pvp with :D) hardly ever goes down , very stable.

p.s server forums offline? and cant accses game is this just me?

The noip web hosting service is finally back up and players should be able to connect again with the custom client!

If that is not working then you can use an ip changer with this ip: 142.4.215.106

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Last edited:
I think it'd be cool if you made two - handed axes, clubs, and swords for donation items! They could have like 5 or 10 extra attack than the 1 handed swords, and a lot less defense. But it would be a cool item for people that just like killing huge mobs and not only bosses!

I think it'd be cool if you made two - handed axes, clubs, and swords for donation items! They could have like 5 or 10 extra attack than the 1 handed swords, and a lot less defense. But it would be a cool item for people that just like killing huge mobs and not only bosses!

It's a nice idea to add new weapons with different abilities.

My greatest fear is that it will overpower Eks. Since with exori gran ico they can already combo pretty hard.

I'm going to brainstorm on the topic of new weapons/armors and see if I can come up with a more balanced approach.

Please continue to share your ideas and thoughts as well because 2 brains working is better than one.

Ghostlands Update

ccwtcms.png

Carlin Ghostlands have been updated with new monsters:

Blue Ghost:
Ghost.gif

Green Ghost:
Tarnished_Spirit.gif

These monsters are strong against physical attacks (kind of hard to hit a ghost with a weapon).

Loot:
Ghost Tear:
Ghost%27s_Tear.gif

Ghost Charm:
Ghost_Charm.gif

Charged Ghost Charm:
Charged_Ghost_Charm.gif

All of the items will be sellable to Rashid.

bump

Survival event will now have 3 different levels depending on how many players enter.

Back