• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OldTibia 7.4 - Launched Today - Tasks, Stages and Friendly Staff!

Arcadius

Banned User
Reaction score
OldTibia will be going live soon! Are you ready for the fight?
Launched on December 21st, 2014 (Sunday @ 12PM EST)
Create an account and character today and get ready!

Check our Change Logs for information about previous OldTibia updates!

Connection Information:
Experience Stages:
  • Level 8 to Level 20 = 32x
  • Level 21 to Level 40 = 16x
  • Level 41 to Level 60 = 12x
  • Level 61 to Level 70 = 8x
  • Level 71 to Level 80 = 5x
  • Level 81 to Level 90 = 4x
  • Level 91 to Level 120 = 3x
  • Level 121 to Level 150 = 2x
  • Level 151 to Level * = 1.5x
Server Rates:
  • Skills: 8x
  • Magic: 5x
  • Loot: 3x
Health & Mana Regen:
  • Double Real Tibia Regen Rates of 7.4.
  • Promotion increases Regen Speeds by 1 second.
Frag System:
  • 3 Unjustified Kills = Red Skull for 48 Hours.
  • 4 Unjustified Kills = Banned for 24 Hours.
  • You gain 1% of the victims experience when you kill them!
OldTibia Feature List:
  • No runes in shop, must be conjured!
  • Conjured Runes have double charges.
  • No soul points for conjuring.
  • All strong monsters drop up to 100 gold coins at 80% chance.
  • All average monsters drop up too 35-55 gold coins at 50% chance.
  • No protection zone on boats and ability to travel while skulled.
  • Boats use "bring me to" function like 7.4.
  • Faster attack speed for Knight and Paladins (1.5 Seconds).
  • All spells and exhausts match 7.4 Mana Rates.
  • Cannot rope if items block hole.
  • Full Health & Mana on Level Up.
  • PvP Damage set to 50% of PvE Damage.
  • Stair Hop Exhaust is Disabled.
  • UH Trap is available, if 2 or more parcels then not walkable.
  • Wands removed from shop and creatures.
  • Spears do not break, they drop under creature.
  • Bank System.
Map Changes:
  • Rashid added to Thais Library.
  • Pits of Inferno Dragon Lord Lair added.
  • Desert Quest requires only 1 player.
  • Port Hope is accessible.
Premium Features List:
  • Ability to wear Premium Outfits.
  • 24/7 Free Light. (Granted "utevo vis lux" on login).
  • You will have access to Daniel Steelsoul - Premium Only Tasks.
  • Be excluded from the Anti-PK Broadcast when you frag someone.
  • Gain 10% of the Monsters Max Health as Bonus Experiencewhen you kill it!
(Example: Rat = 2xp, Warlock = 320xp, Demon = 820xp)

Last edited:
Maybe if we all had a chance to shoot for the top i woulda played but hell alrdy 80~ ;/

I recommend this ot its fast pace to get good just need players but im playing hoping it comes alive hit me up ill help any new comer msg me in game Mr Knight

Latest News Post:
Greetings OldTibians, it has come to my attention that there was a few complaints about how knights and paladins operate. So in efforts to balance things out a little more, enjoy the following changes!

-Knights are now 10% stronger with shields.
-Power Bolts not have 5% higher hit chance, as well have 42 attack instead of 40 now.

Previous News Post:
Happy Holidays OldTibians,
On New Years we will be holding in-game events with rewards to celebrate the holidays and new year.
To all those that wish to participate, please be logged on from 12PM to 8PM EST on New Years (31st).

Thanks again to all of you, I hope to see you all on New Years!
Happy Hunting from GM Exploze!

In other news, I am also deeply sorry for my absence over the past week due to holidays, I am back now and ready to help out anyone that needs it!

So, other than the server owners opinions. Coming from any of the players that are playing here, is the server any good at all and is there ever a decent amount of players online lol.. Just 5 online atm, servers been up since Dec 21, not such a good start unfortunately.

Maybe you need better advertising and a restart ;o

So, other than the server owners opinions. Coming from any of the players that are playing here, is the server any good at all and is there ever a decent amount of players online lol.. Just 5 online atm, servers been up since Dec 21, not such a good start unfortunately.

Maybe you need better advertising and a restart ;o

I'm not the owner, the server is great :p we just need some players at the moment :)

Wouldnt like to see a reset but if we need that to get the server going, well lets do it.

OldTibia.net is updating some systems!
So far we have been working on Party Shared Experience, A Level Protection System, as well a Blessing System.

Party Shared Experience is going to give 10% extra exp to each player in the party, it will only be able to be activated if your guild leader is premium.

Our Protection System will make it so anyone under level 35 will barely lose any skills, experience; also will never drop a backpack or items. This should discourage anyone from picking on lower leveled players due to the fact its basically just a free temple ride rather than to kill and loot items.

The Blessing System will work alot like real tibia, in the sense we will have a blessing for monster deaths and player deaths. Our blessing for monster deaths will protect you completely from losing any experience or items, the player death (pvp blessing) will drop your loss rate from 100% down to 10%.

Prepare for some major updates over the next few weeks!
Keep OldTibia.net going strong and invite your friends!

Today we have added on part of the 3 stage update, which is Party Share Experience!

Right now it is available for all account types, but in the future only Premium Players will be able to activate this feature.
Until then, please fully test this system to make sure it is evenly sharing the experience properly.

If you are the Party Leader use !share enable
This will turn on the feature, replace enable, with disable; and this will turn off the feature.
Only Party Leaders can properly turn it on.

Thank you very much for playing OldTibia.net, if you have any suggestions please post them on the forum!

Today we have added a new blessing system to protect you when hunting and in player vs player!

To use the new system you will need to buy each blessing in order with gold coins. We have a total of 5 blessings that equal out to 0% Loss Percent when all are purchased.

Talk Actions used for Blessing System:
!buyfirst - First Blessing (70% Loss - 7,500GP)
!buysecond - Second Blessing (50% Loss - 10,000GP)
!buythird - Third Blessing (30% Loss - 15,000GP)
!buyfourth - Fourth Blessing (10% Loss - 20,000GP)
!buyfifth - Fifth Blessing (0% Loss - 25,000GP)

Please give feedback on the Second Part of Updates on the forum, give suggestions and any other comments so we can make the best experience for you.

Regards from GM Exploze, happy hunting!

Back