• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa] pacs ot 8.54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arggg Forget it

Last edited:
Uhm, earlier, my cousin called me saying someone was on my character, banning people letting people into her house and giving out free items, and when i went to check database, all the accounts were deleted, and i'm not gonna reset everything for people to quit and so i can most probably get hacked again..

so no more Pacsot? Me and my friends would not leave the server if it was reset btw, and i think a lot of other ppl wouldn't quit either, you can see there's already characters being created =)

Last edited:
i know..:/....But its just not worth it if..i keep getting hacked...

no yourserver sucks, i checked it out, very shitty... I honestly don't think you got hacked, someone just knew your password and shit, you gotta stop trusting people...

Ugh...I'll give it one more shot...i reset all my passwords
and stuff...Servers online :p, pssh lawl, try not to kill people so much :p

haha yeah ;P, ima do that tomorrow, the ones upstairs still work..

Small Update!

*Fixed Training Monks
*Obama spawn made

Saturdays Update:

Stronger Wand for mages.
Level: 800
Knight Sword Quest.
Level: 800.

Last edited:
Can some mod close this thread please, server shut down due to personal problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back