• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rooks Tale 9.8

UpInSmoke

Supreme Ruler
Reaction score
Rooks Tale is now: ONLINE

ip: rookstale.servegame.com
client: 9.8​

Have you ever been on rookgaard before? And one of those annoying botters or people just get in the way of your hunting? Have you ever wished you could just pk them?
WELL NOW YOU CAN!

PROTOCOL: 9.8

loot rate: x2
spawn rate: x2
skill rate: x2

• MOUNTS
  • No vocations
  • You can now pvp on rookgaard!!
  • I have customly added/created all of the NPCs for rookgaard so they are 100% working even their addon systems
  • Added the ability to buy regular mana/hp potions from lily
  • Oracle can now teach you basic support spells from level 8+
  • Protection Level of 8
  • Anti bot detection, No trainers, No Multi-Clients
  • All donation items can be obtained in-game through quests and hunting
  • exp stages:
  • x4 level 1-15
  • x3 level 16-30
  • x2 level 31+
  • I have added the forbidden lands (I created it, and mapped it based on how CipSoft maps)
  • Created custom quests for new gear, and to obtain more addons
  • Raids have been created
  • New bosses have been added to leave even the highest levels with challenges (apprentice sheng will spawn once a day)
  • Added a quest so the spike sword is now OBTAINABLE
  • All of the current rookgaard quests have been added
  • Depots in the trading room below the library have been added
  • Mounts can be purchased top floor of academy
  • Addons can be bought above Norma

Hope to see you all there! :)

Have fun, explore, make friends

Map has been removed so people can explore on their own; if you want to see the map just pm me

Last edited:
Not enough custom, plus the mini map ruined the fun of exploring for me, but good luck!

Not enough custom, plus the mini map ruined the fun of exploring for me, but good luck!

I didnt want to change too much otherwise it wouldnt really feel like rookgaard. Anyways thank you!
Should i remove the picture of the map?

I would also suggest to remove it :) let people explore for themself maybe post some ingame pictures from some cool stuff but not the mini map

I would also suggest to remove it :) let people explore for themself maybe post some ingame pictures from some cool stuff but not the mini map

Okay since both of you suggested to do so I have now removed the photo xD

It looks interesting.

Personally don't think it'll last because it's something other than an evo, or an 8.6 real map.
I wish you luck though mate.

It looks interesting.

Personally don't think it'll last because it's something other than an evo, or an 8.6 real map.
I wish you luck though mate.

Thank you, and well i love rookgaard so it will stay up even if the community is small, hopefully it gets big though :)

You should make money gathering easier and maybe add some quests and make it Pvp-e.

You should make money gathering easier and maybe add some quests and make it Pvp-e.

How so? Make loot rate x3? And there is over 10 new quests in the forbidden lands. I like the pvp-e idea

If this was wayyyy back and version 7.6 or less I'd totally play.

well spiders hitting harder than trolls ? :) and some map places is bugged (borders!!!!!!!!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

ps orc spearman hitting 30-40 when i got 80% of "rook equipment" and 20 shielding rofl!

well spiders hitting harder than trolls ? :) and some map places is bugged (borders!!!!!!!!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

ps orc spearman hitting 30-40 when i got 80% of "rook equipment" and 20 shielding rofl!

okay fixed spearman and spiders xD
would you mind telling me where the map bugs are so i can fix them please?

The website's pretty buggy. It keeps saying something along the lines of "Chill down, your web activity is too big. max_activity"

The website's pretty buggy. It keeps saying something along the lines of "Chill down, your web activity is too big. max_activity"

Ive seen that too, i dont know know how to fix it but refreshing the page fixes it

@up
easy fix, can help u just pm me @ amir.amoore <skype

@thread
GoodLuck

Back