• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Shardstone 8.6 - FUN RL MAP - CAST SYSTEM - FREE POINTS!

hey attiluhh mind adding me to ur guild
im roux

- - - Updated - - -

sever online come join now

Bump! Lets get more people online! Invite your friends!

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

war is breaking out late at night! get on if you want to do some good pvp action!

Lets get some more people, the server has been dieing down and players already want a reset! Lets get this active again so we can avoid a reset!

I'll bring my team back if you will fix paladins. My 280 rp hits like a 150 ms

Like the others above I agree paladins are fine, I may add a few support spells in from the later versions of tibia but other than that they are balanced. If it comes down to a new era, I will take a week of developing to go through all the spells and adding the most needed ones before the relaunch aswell as completing the custom tasker with the huge custom quest to add more of a unique feel to the server.

Hopefully things can pick up over the next 2 weeks while all this gets ready, bring your friends to the server for free premium points! Get on Shardstone and have some fun.

I should be hitting more than 400 with 110~ dist, and donor wep.

I'm not saying we need to be completely OP, but we're shit at the moment.

Back