• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that.
that stupid mexican team has more than 15kk.. so they can lvl up using sd everywhere :p
[edit]
It was fixed but still. or either remove their cash or reset.. i vote for remove the cash XDD

Last edited:
You should have reset it as soon as you found it. Just takes a little bit of common sense.

Not playing or so but use 7.72. I downloaded the sources here on this very forum. I doubt they got deleted. All you need to edit to the 7.72 sources are the byte for invisible (warlock invisible) and the "map click" code.

what you mean Ond? He said to me that he wanted to change it to 7.72.. could explain what you said or send to him this distro that ur talking about? ^^

btw
[video=youtube;reLy-X48mMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLy-X48mMA[/video]

Rodrigo, they'll pass everything to other chars. The best thing to do is deletion for bug abuse.. cuz after all, the cash was used to rush + they spread it, so delete who abused.

Update: Version 7.72

I bring good news for you!

We are changing the Server version to 7.72, this means we will have a gameplay much better and more honest, since version 7.72 has a few bots in addition to the options of graphs, now all users of any operating system (Windows) can use without problem.

In this update, we only have two bugs in the distro that will soon be corrected, which are: Click on the minimap and the Warlock Invisibility.

Along with the update, the server will come some corrections, we list below:

.:: Fixes ::.

* Fixed all house doors of Port Hope.
* Fixed all healing spells.
* Fixed some minor map bugs.
* Fixed NPC Rashid.

.:: Modified ::.

* Now free accounts are able to travel using boat.
* Changed deathloss percent to 7% and to donators are now 5%.
* Kills to ban are now 10.
* Frag time is now 8 hours.

.:: Removed ::.

* Free premium for all are removed, you can buy premium in-game again.

I'm working alot to get everything in the best shape possible for the fun of you!

Last edited:
Mapclick and a few other things are bugged.. you say utana vid and you get debugged. same problems i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back