• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
a possibility to take off the already implented gem in order to socket new ones would be a nice suggestion i guess

Suggestions:
- Make a forum.
- Put in page information about spells and deatails about classes/subclasses.
- When you throw an item to blue flames, if Odin doesn't buys then it return to backpack, no to floor.
- Priority of autospells: if you have a spell on slot 1 then you have, for example, 50% of chance to cast, slot 2 35% and slot 3 15%.
- More mana regen for ele's or reduce mana required for spells.
- Make a new dungeon for low levels that doesn't have subclass (with weak monsters but fast exp).
- New dungeon for lvls 50-80.

That's all.

23:45 You see a bright sword (Atk:108, Def:30 +1).
It weighs 29.00 oz.
The blade shimmers in light blue.
{[GEM] Attack +100%}

First attack +100%? :p

100vs.jpg

Last edited:
Barbarians and Assassins are OP. I refuse to play.
Also, first 100% armor.

18:59 You see knight legs (Arm:16).
It weighs 70.00 oz.
{[GEM] Critical Chance +3%}
{[GEM] Armor +100%}

Our new forums is up, and new features are being added. Feel free to make guides for our server.

great concept for a server, very anti bot with the legendary and elite items which is good, but i'll come back to it when there are alot more dungeon floors to hunt

The thing is barbarians can do so much damage, yet have 2x more survive-ability than some other classes, for example death mage also does a ton of damage but dies 2x faster than barbarian. Why do you think the highest level is a barbarian/ there are so many barbarians? Because its easy mode. I've seen him taking on like 2 cyclops and a drone like nothing. With there one spell they get a ton of life-steal or something like that so its hard for them to die. Also, please don't say barbarians don't need nerfs because you can't talk unless you've tried the other classes. You seriously need to work on balancing the classes. I know a few people who agree with me on this.

The thing is barbarians can do so much damage, yet have 2x more survive-ability than some other classes, for example death mage also does a ton of damage but dies 2x faster than barbarian. Why do you think the highest level is a barbarian/ there are so many barbarians? Because its easy mode. I've seen him taking on like 2 cyclops and a drone like nothing. With there one spell they get a ton of life-steal or something like that so its hard for them to die. Also, please don't say barbarians don't need nerfs because you can't talk unless you've tried the other classes. You seriously need to work on balancing the classes. I know a few people who agree with me on this.

Class balancing is one of the hardest things for an OT owner. Personally, I don't think there's any "balanced" class OT out there. You go on any OT, you'll immediately see which class is "popular"(OP) and the rest is not popular (Under powered).

Having said that, Odin and I will look into this issue and address it bit by bit. Meanwhile, we are working on bringing more content to you. Feel free to play a Barbarian! If you can't win them, join them! :p

You got to think though, classes are NOT meant to be balanced.
Some are meant to be stronger, but more vulnerable than others, some are meant to be weaker, but more tank & some are meant to have in the middle.

Suggestion:
- Increase attack of Guardian but reduce attack speed.

mages do way better dps as the barbarian. but are very squishie while a barbarian is semi tanky.
i play both elementalist and barbarian so i know what the difference is , but the elementalist his damage is way higher then the barb his, so i think its pretty balanced atm.

Maybe at some more hp to elementalist/dark mage, or some sort of magic shield thingie to make them a bit more survivable but that is not even necessary i think, u just need to play them on a different way and if u dont like it u should make a barb.

all by all its the equipment that make how good ur voc is. if u got full legendary u will always be good, maybe u'll die a bit more as mage but u can just tp back and u lose nothing.
the one thing that is anoying is that when u die at a boss ur damage gets reset , so mages dont often get the loot because they die to much, if there are other players killing the boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.