• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

Triforce 7.4

Reaction score
Triforce-Hr has a proper dedicated server with anti ddos protection and custom client, hosted in USA. Every single npc, quest or key door is working, it has all signs and every monster is on it's place.
image.jpg

Balanced Vocations
7.4 Gameplay:

* Real Tibia Map
*NPC System
*Quest System
*Monster System
All 7.4 Features such as:
*UH Trap
*Not overpowered manafluids
*Lure system
*Cannot push people if there's a parcel i.e
*7.40 Graphics
*7.40 Spell Formulas

No runes in backpacks(Runes in npc are expensive. i.e 20 SD runes cost 7.7k, but UH cost only 2.1k per 20)
Adori Blank spell cost 40 mana.
Ownmade runes has double charges.
100 mbit Internet Connection/Dedicated Server
100% Uptime
PvP-Enforced with Skull System. Exp:
3x

Information:

Experience rate: Stages
1-8 = 40x
9-20 = 35x
21-30 = 28x
31-40 = 23x
41-50 = 17x
51-60 = 12x
60-70 1= 9x
71-80 = 7x
81-90 = 5x
91-100 = 4x
101-110 = 3x
111+ = 2x
-
Skill rate: 10x
Magic level rate: 4x
Loot rate: 2x
PvP-Enforced with skullsystem
1 Unjust will last for 6 hours.
You will have to get 4 unjust to receive an red skull and 8 kills to get banned.

Connection information:
The only thing you will need to start is Triforce Custom Client, you can find on
Triforce Download Section!

-You can find the countdown in the website
http://triforce-hr.sytes.net
IP: Triforce-hr.sytes.net

Last edited:
Great finally a RPG in USA, but cant you put the stages just a little bit higher?
I assume rook is included also?

There is no rookgard so far, about exp we will see if this one doesn't success we will host an oldera-style one. (lvl 80-120) wars

This ot looks like originaltibia, which is kinda midrate. If on the other hand you higher the stages as you said oldera style you will for sure get more players and also from europe they will come here. But meh, just my opinion.

This ot looks like originaltibia, which is kinda midrate. If on the other hand you higher the stages as you said oldera style you will for sure get more players and also from europe they will come here. But meh, just my opinion.
this

Indeed, change it to Europe and you will get more players, higher the exp stages aswell please.

1-8 = 50x
9-20 = 40x
21-30 = 35x
31-40 = 30x
41-50 = 25x
51-60 = 20x
60-70 1= 17x
71-80 = 14x
81-90 = 10x
91-100 = 8x
101-110 = 5x
111+ = 3x

I can't change dedicated to europe because it will arrive today. I will think about higher the exp stages, btw you won't be laggin if you use WTFast. If you already used your free trial I can help you, PM me.

is it just me? the site takes 20 mins to load.. wtf? if the site is that laggy.. i dont wanna see how the game is. Btw im from usa.. usa server?

The website is hosted on my house, and I got a fiber optical modem that scan every IP very hard. The dedicated arrive today and I will upload the website and server ofcourse.
For now you can ignore the website or you can make your account with these lags.

The site is laggy because he's hosting it at home. Just wait till the dedi arrives and the servers up and running. Also you guys already have plenty of European OT's up and running to play on that are good enough, so stop complaining about the host. We need somewhere to play too you greedy bastards! >.>

The site is laggy because he's hosting it at home. Just wait till the dedi arrives and the servers up and running. Also you guys already have plenty of European OT's up and running to play on that are good enough, so stop complaining about the host. We need somewhere to play too you greedy bastards! >.>

Exactly, they can piss off, so sick of all the German and Swedish servers.

z35Oh94.png

really good shit, although it's hosted in montreal so I'm not sure how laggy it'd be for south americans (which make up most of US servers nowaday)

Back