• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [HR] Start Friday 16th of june

Wich stages you'd like to see for Triforce?

• a bit lower rates

• a bit higher rates

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think rates should be high until about level 40-50 and then it should slow down.. but I could care less either way.
I like the idea of being exhausted when hopping so you can't hop SD monsters, it's kinda dumb when people can hunt demons at level 30.

If you make the rates too high people are just gonna spam knights and paladins over mages IMO.

See you there!

I'm too good, huh!

https://i.imgur.com/Zzwuuo5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8YD8wuY.jpg

Maou is right though.. leave the old school old school not lets tweek this cuz its too dumb in old school thats how we like it brother

Important Changes
The server has a speed limit, it's similar to lvl 80-90 speed to avoid the crazy speed an high-level can get.
Ofcourse you can use boh, time rings and spells to increase that limit.
good idea
nice work on website too

this will be fun

you should start it in 1.5-2.5 hours so u will get more players from europe
Even though I am not from Europe I agree with this 100%. Should want to try to get as much people online as possible during launch because how many people are online also plays a major roll on if certain people try it or not.

Even though I am not from Europe I agree with this 100%. Should want to try to get as much people online as possible during launch because how many people are online also plays a major roll on if certain people try it or not.

this is true but is too late to change it. many people who is waiting for this server may have arrange their day to come back 10 mins before opening. if they change the time too late many people will be dissapointed

I dont see how waiting is key its simply put it up if its good people will play if not u wont have anyone on its simple

if was waiting for this server and i find out that it started 2 hour ago when i log in ill probably think f**k this gm. we tibians like new servers because is a race

It's not a race, lmao.. It's a mixture between who has the team to powerabuse you out of spawns and who has the biggest no life.
Anyone can EXP.

Let's say I want to play there. I am from Poland and the server is hosted in U.S. so will I have big delays? Can I play without lags?

Let's say I want to play there. I am from Poland and the server is hosted in U.S. so will I have big delays? Can I play without lags?
If u wanna play that bad get TibiaTunnel

Back