• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarZot 8.60 | Alliance vs. Hellbourne | Kings System | Prestige System | Based on Species War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be waiting for you!!! <3

you wish, you were as good as me.
7f456Z4.png

Matt pls, I taught you everything you know, and I inspired you to get better at PvP.
Please stop.....I taught Matt literally everything you taught him how to wear a helmet when he showers that's it

Please stop.....I taught Matt literally everything you taught him how to wear a helmet when he showers that's it
I don't even know who you are..

Matt pls, I taught you everything you know, and I inspired you to get better at PvP.
And you were just some kid on Vivid that I thought was decent, if anything I learned from Lopes and Bmo ya wannabe

And you were just some kid on Vivid that I thought was decent, if anything I learned from Lopes and Bmo ya wannabe
Dont you remmeber Vinnys ot? come on bro! I was Strawberry Syrup

Your literally an idiot if you dont remember me lol would constantly message me on MSN, we played all the old ots together

Please R3ignlasting get down on your knees and just suck his dick already lol

Brooooooooooooooo, Matt don't you remember? I got a GM LOL, and Hardcore loved me... and believe it or not i played real tibia with Vinny like a year later. But, i am actually very surprised you admitted it finally. I think you matured a bit in the last year :)

Ok so I removed the old EQ System (No more Tiered EQ!)

New Enchanting System:
MeatyResponsibleDaddylonglegs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back