• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] World Of Xazera RPG 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of players who played this server will have insane ping? Just cause that, and it's pretty silly to play RPG challengeous server with such delay

I decided to give it a try, but I created an account on the website, made a character and all, but when trying to log in on Tibia, all I get is: "invalid account name".

It seems serious, well developed and really great mapping!

I'll definately give it a try.

I decided to give it a try, but I created an account on the website, made a character and all, but when trying to log in on Tibia, all I get is: "invalid account name".
That was a technical error with the database, it's now working!

One thing! Pretty dissapointed about the NPC's. Sure, they have custom names. But not custom outfits?
Or, at least custom names. You've got "Rashi" instead of "Rashid".

@Up
So are you going to stare at the NPC names all day?

This is one of the best servers out there. Really no joke. Well developed, HUGE custom map, well balanced vocations, etc. What else can I say? The server is perfect. Come give it a try you wont be disappointed.

The server crashed for some reason, I don't know why, but it's back up now.

Hello Xazera staff team!

Currently server is down? Why?

Please fix it I do wan't to play this server =D! Looks great =D!

The server has bee crashing a lot lately, I'll have to talk with Sam. I think we might have to go back to 8.54

The server is going down for today, we will try to switch back to 8.54 tomorrow. Hopefully if all goes smooth, the server will be back up by the ending of tomorrow.

One thing! Pretty dissapointed about the NPC's. Sure, they have custom names. But not custom outfits?
Or, at least custom names. You've got "Rashi" instead of "Rashid".
I'm not sure anybody cares about NPC names. >:[

Lets all cross our fingers and hope they made a database backup. ;>

Rashi is rashid's cousin who secretly stabbed, killd and murderd his brother Rashai. Angry with revenge and adrenaline rashid searchd for Rashai's murderer! Once rashid figured out Rashi killd his brother Rashi had to, dispose... of rashid.

Now rashi is traped sellin / buying useless items to fight people.

Rawr.

Btw collz idk how to get to laguna island, so far nobody sails there and nobody knows how to get there ='(

another question why r potions sooo cheap? o.o!

35 gps for mana potion, 100 for gmp? xD! didn't get a chance to look at other prices.
Also, trade window on eryn doesnt work, i was told to just say "sell empty great potion flask" etc tho, glad that works.

STILL W8ING FOR ONLINE :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.