• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] World Of Xazera RPG 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we ran a high-experience teleport server, now we've converted over to an RPG server.
Alysia wasn't a high-rate teleport server -.-

I'll not play there with these rates, I don't need a next rpg server, but a war server with good custom map and hunting places. Alysia was perfect, but You transform perfect OT to shit called Xazera

#edit:
http://xazera.com//index.php/p/v/staff

Nice list of tutors.

If you don't like it, quit and GTFO of my thread. Also, I'm not talking about Alysia in the post.
R-tard.

PS: Server is back online, 8.6

He bought it from me. Great server, and owner is great also! Recommended to all :)

I don't like it and i'll post it if and when i want. You only bought this ot, so who is retard here? : D

Honestly i'v playd the Alysia Ot version, it was a semi-high rate ot where you could get lv 250 in a day, in Xazera you can get 200 in a day, there isnt an insane decrease but yea its slightly lower and it takes a while to grow skills.

Plenty of people who want to pk as far as i can tell there might be a war starting up soon :p

Sam is a legit guy and he's put tones of work into this after all the Alysia stuff. If you don't like it, leave.

Thanks

Alysia wasn't a high-rate teleport server -.-

I'll not play there with these rates, I don't need a next rpg server, but a war server with good custom map and hunting places. Alysia was perfect, but You transform perfect OT to shit called Xazera

#edit:
World of Xazera

Nice list of tutors.
That was fixed.

Ill actually try this collz.. xD but dont be bitchy towards me

-edit
Quit.. Knights heal 1+...

Last edited:
Get ml's, and use exura knight, exura is goofed for knights for some reason.

My knight is lv 70 atm, heals 36-39 with exura knight, yea the name could use revision but :p my exori hit 190 too :p

"The map is 100% custom and has over a years work in it."

I just found this map on the download section o_O

21 people online atm, and server is growing :D!

I think everybody should play a voc that they like to play cause its pretty balanced, at begining lvls its hard but once u reach lv 80, peice of CAKE WITH EXTRA SUGAAR ON TOP!!!

apparently knights got a little boost too, since mages were pretty good

Lol Mages are still good, knights and paladins both needed an attractive boost.. slightly increased attack speed hit it on the dot! Now plenty of people can enjoy their favorite vocs xD... Sadly mages still pg best --"

Status
Not open for further replies.