• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Use more tha 50% Cpu

daniels_1

Reaction score
Hi all!.

Well my own problem is :

I have a ot realmap 6gb ram, and there is a lag ,
I'm use windows and just use 2,1gb ram i'm use latido for the ram, but the server use 40 - 50% of cpu and is limited by windows, how can i use more than 50% of cpu for my server.

Thank u!

You can't. It most likely means you have 2 CPU cores. And TFS does not support multi cores. Thats why its using "100% of 1 of the 2 cores", which results in 50% CPU usage.

You can get a stronger single core processor.

You can also make sure mysql and apache runs on the other core, that way you get to utilize most of your core for the server.

Okay thank u all!.

You can't. It most likely means you have 2 CPU cores. And TFS does not support multi cores. Thats why its using "100% of 1 of the 2 cores", which results in 50% CPU usage.

You can get a stronger single core processor.

You can also make sure mysql and apache runs on the other core, that way you get to utilize most of your core for the server.
Yes your'e right, i had not idea that for run tfs with real map is necesary a single processor powerful :s i have a quad core and now , i need to change :s

Well thank u!

Back