• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Vanderlay Online needs a mapper

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello folks,

This position is a team-position: Mapper.

Vanderlay Online is a RPG RL-Map based server, with a lot of custom features, such as:
Custom EQ Leveling system
Custom attribute system(you can get higher attack speed, lower cooldown times, higher hp/mana regen, more damage to players and higher movement speed).

Myself, I'm a developer. Coding in C++, LuA, PHP and everything else that is needed to develop and maintain a server.
I have worked with a few servers before, called SoftCores and IceChaw together with @Mark and another friend.
Now I'm back into OT development and want to create a RLMap with a lot of custom additions.
I have a lot more custom features to create than the ones I already made and the upcoming battleground feature.

I'm currently working on a new custom feature: Battlegrounds.
This is the only task I have for a mapper right now, to make a good looking battleground map.
You are absolutely free to put your creative thinking into place here, and do what you think would look best.

This task is rather small and probably won't take long to do, but if everything works out fine and we'd like to continue as a team, then there will be a lot more custom maps that you will have to create.
I will explain it all if I decided that you could be suited for this position.

Please write here or send me a PM on OTLand if you are interested.

Thanks,
Vanderlay

I have a lot I wish to be created.
Fully new custom maps including dungeons with boss events and more.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Back