• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venore stack battle.

It's better than nothing.
It's not my fault that no1 dare to come ob against us.

are you serious? all you polacks ever did on this server since it started is SKULLBASHING on other people's obs, because you suck and you know it

Lol this cam is bullshit!!
I didn't even dare to watch it till the end but it shows how fucking proud you are for being skulbashing retards!

Oh my god...
for everyone watching this thread

This cam is not worth enough to watch!

Lol fucking retards declare warmode against us if you want to fight.
We're waiting for like 3 days for open battle but you fuckers are to scared to come out so stfu. The one thing that you can do when we're gathered is making ue combo with 5x 100 lvl or comming with noobchars on every battle - you can be really proud fucking dickheads.

I invited your guild like 5 days ago, and I told Devox to accept, but he didnt want too. So as I can see YOU dont dare to fight us.

even if u accept, u lose once then end the war.. fucking pringleshead

You fucking swedack are seriously retarded. You can't fight without noobchars. EVERY SINGLE BATTLE YOUR BRING ATLEAST 5 NOOBS.
Fucking charlovers who're scared to come ob on a ot. Get a life.

You fucking swedack are seriously retarded. You can't fight without noobchars. EVERY SINGLE BATTLE YOUR BRING ATLEAST 5 NOOBS.
Fucking charlovers who're scared to come ob on a ot. Get a life.

HAHAHA Comes from right person that doesn't even take skull and just kill the enemies with skulls. Ur such a braindeaths, who do you think that you are? Seriously? While some ppl having ob then ur coming with ur team and killing those who have skulls.
Mr.Dare Fighter.

Make war mode against us with all your fkng swedack guilds.
That's last word that I can say.
We're waiting.

Back