• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.Veziv Fail Move :D

You're bascially making fun about it. I am not muslim and I am mad about it aswell.. so whats your fucking point of saying something like this?

ahh you brainwashed kid

true fact :
10518639_759361327420453_1158338321287706460_n.jpg

LADIES AND GENTELMANS
IT'S PLEASURE FOR ME TO WELOCME
THE BIGGEST FORUM FIGHTER
TREEEEEVOR
"DA IDIOOOOOT"
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUCIFERUUUUUUUUUUUUS

LADIES AND GENTELMANS
IT'S PLEASURE FOR ME TO WELOCME
THE BIGGEST FORUM FIGHTER
TREEEEEVOR
"DA IDIOOOOOT"
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUCIFERUUUUUUUUUUUUS

I can do it better :

And now in red corner...really needing no introductions to the shadowcores/lunarforce
Fans across twifysoft servers...raised from the disciplines of paralyze and sudden death rune..
Widely recognized not only as an icon of the server but as most hated player ever...
here is...from lisbon, portugal...the former richest player of the server, the former legendary pink guys druid...Trevor....The immortal...Lucifeeeeeeeeruuuuuuuss

The only people you can troll fat lazy polish, are the ones with lower IQ than you, wich are not many
;)

I can do it better :

And now in red corner...really needing no introductions to the shadowcores/lunarforce
Fans across twifysoft servers...raised from the disciplines of paralyze and sudden death rune..
Widely recognized not only as an icon of the server but as most hated player ever...
here is...from lisbon, portugal...the former richest player of the server, the former legendary pink guys druid...Trevor....The immortal...Lucifeeeeeeeeruuuuuuuss

The only people you can troll fat lazy polish, are the ones with lower IQ than you, wich are not many
;)

eee nope

Back
Top Bottom