• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv/Lapa team

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
No idea why you keep Lovac in your team.. fix your own vent.. who cares if he has some noob friends like Ray & Flandie (if Flandie even plays). Lovac never fights on main.. if he does he isn't even infront to tank which would make battles much easier for you guys. As soon as 2 of you guys die ne runs away and logs off to go on his 160 ms (Freekz).

Anyway, hope your team will continue fighting and get more levels. :)

Why make theard about this? I think answer is rly simple and its we need ppl.
We dont have resources to choose right ppl and i guess lovac is not only charlover here. :eek:

We dont have resources to choose right ppl and i guess lovac is not only charlover here. :eek:
hiho when cs:go? :[[[[[

What kind of answer is this "we need ppl" when the person we talk about doesnt even go fight and exp his 390 ms instead on goroma or stays lb dp while u fight?

I would rather have less ppl in team than this kind of ppl. The reason for the thread is I dont want this kid to feel protected cause he has a team and I am not home till tomorrow so theres no other way for me to talk with them. He should not be able to exp at all, now he only exp when we fight or at night time till 7 am or smth lol

even on my old 420 ed i sucide by randomly jaja noobs charlove i was charlover till 320 but i realized its no point pls lovac no charlove

As far i saw on the movie from DECOY :

Even in this VIDEO you can see what kind of charlover lovac been in shadow + still in lunar where you only drop 30% per death -
in the 2:04 you can hear SDED as he said " LOVAC WHY YOU LOSE PZ "

350 MS LAST LINE LOSING PZ TO LOGGOUT CANT BELIVE GAJS

was great movie to :)

Back