• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv played pingpong?

Drutex

Harifiarzheh
Reaction score
or maybe your antivirus went on and you don't know what to do? :D
so close "explorer.exe" and tell your ppl to run away cuz you can't see anything xD
and stop talking bullshit about that somebody is pinging you!

Last edited:
2537135-2320263-whats_going_on_in_this_thread_s400x541_66557.jpg

ABOUT PINGING SOME1 PINGING ME I KNOW IT :) I CHANGED IP WE STAYING ON PUBLIC VENT AND SPEAKING WITH CALAR one guy called Smerf join vent and send my old ip adress and new ip addres ....... all the time when i changed ip he got it .........

He said the same thing to Me & Gym.... Same story different server...
He just has retards in his team, I wouldn't be surprised if its someone from his team.

you are dureX?
prezerwatywa_m_krok1_m.jpg
so you see what u can...
ladny ANALfabeta ruchany w dupsko. naucz sie czytac...

@Calar veziv is talking bullshit all the time. It could be someone of his retards from his team or just a bad internet connection. who knows where he has bought his internet, maybe at "Biedronka" :p

ladny ANALfabeta ruchany w dupsko. naucz sie czytac...

@Calar veziv is talking bullshit all the time. It could be someone of his retards from his team or just a bad internet connection. who knows where he has bought his internet, maybe at "Biedronka" :p

hard to change ip? no its take 10 min max

Back