• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv so pathetic.

Xabor u retarded shit who jumping on lunar 100000 x times from team to team and always saying to me to calar u will loyal till sun is up and after few days u joining to other team shut the fuck up u retarded shit !!!!!!!!!! who got 0 pvp 0 skill and asslicking me 15 days why we killed u on hive hue hue hue

he asslick you? He is trolling you all the time and i'm sure that when he was writing to you to invite him again he was laughing like you "hue hue hue"

Xabor u retarded shit who jumping on lunar 100000 x times from team to team and always saying to me to calar u will loyal till sun is up and after few days u joining to other team shut the fuck up u retarded shit !!!!!!!!!! who got 0 pvp 0 skill and asslicking me 15 days why we killed u on hive hue hue hue
i never asslicked you , you was the one whoo asked for if i want 1 chance but u know u said this " i give u last chance" like 2000x and i got more skills than you trust me lols xD u are 2 sd u are ded
veziv everyone knows i got skills so stop act like i don't - and if u are that legendary shadowcores player show me your skills get 10 ppl and i get 10 ppl and we fight and we see who got skills now dont come "line up desert" since u are no name dude all what u can do threat people if they leave " OK GOODLUCK I GOT UR IP" this is what u say to peoople dude u dont even know what this game is for rly ;p u see tibia as ur life lost 15 lvl by calar and say i quit this ot retarded piece of shit ots why? cuz u are no hand and get parceled by calar 15 sqm + u are a guy who dont know how to use ssa and when to trash him self and now kkthxbye son of a orc.

he asslick you? He is trolling you all the time and i'm sure that when he was writing to you to invite him again he was laughing like you "hue hue hue"
I never asked him fro an invite back lol he is the one who open conversations 24/7
i can proof it ;d

I never asked him fro an invite back lol he is the one who open conversations 24/7
i can proof it ;d

27567326.jpg

Back