• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv!!

^^ lokuf its 2 wm against 1 u losted so hard and second wm its beetwen 3 guilds when we got like 15 br on action per day ;P and u boxing us with calar always ;p

you shouldn't have taken brs just to have more people, and don't make some imaginary stories we were always boxing you with calar. you were the one who wanted '3 guilds' wm.

You guys realize you are playing shadowcores server right? I dont need to go in depth about everything that's wrong with this server but we all know there is zero pvp skill on this server. You need a commander who can count ue and ava combos and that's it.

Please all of you stop embarrassing yourselves.

01d00b5fc6e733a11aa4bd6db79fb3e5.png

Ye, Salar is retarded as fuck.

Veziv, you should just fight on forum, maybe here you'll win something. Cuz in game Kaida is fucking your ass 24/7.

Everyone of you are retarded.

Guga dominado server deal with it newbs heuheuheuh

XD funny shit
kaida dont want to play lunarforce for whatever reason
so we come to shadowcores, and ur crying again
i mean i understand you want to fight vs jordi teams and other nohand teams who start tibia in 2014
why you hate them so hard? xD

the funniest thing so far is accusing each other whos noobchars are on SHADOWCORES, the land of skullbashers

You realize we fucked them up in open right? Then they said go venore and they started avalanching we fell back to kings bridge and made 2 teams to ue from behind and main team to rush in and ava we fucked them up hard once again. They really can only beat us in svargrond where the last 2 wars were. And when we got even teams 30 v 30 they got fucked up

Why always people like you have a big mouth, we all know you're retarded as fuck and yet you're still spamming. all you do is spamming sd and acting like a veziv's pet so i don't know what are you trying to prove.

most pathetic things you can do:
-asslick veziv :D

Back