• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Video: Shadowcores Part 1

Wow, I seriously lost all the hope for the tibian pvp, the unique pvp has now vanished. All I can see is people dashing around using script for ue-combo. Must take alot of skills to do these kind of things, eh?

Wow, I seriously lost all the hope for the tibian pvp, the unique pvp has now vanished. All I can see is people dashing around using script for ue-combo. Must take alot of skills to do these kind of things, eh?

mmm... Men use ts3... So goes the world .. :eek:

What the heck are you talking about?

TeamSpeak 3, it's like Ventrilo to talk with their teams/friends by microphone and same as (Skype).
It's not any "HECK, HACK" nor it's not any UE-COMBO script.

Why even bother using shortcuts instead of writing its full name? And yes, let's say you guys used "teamspeak" to communicate in order to make these combos, it still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't take any high skill in order to do these things.
If you're going to post a video, post a good one, or atleast one with some nice battles/"pvp".

BTW: What the heck is a phrase, not what 'hack' he was talking about...

Back