• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

vocation attackspeed on TFS 0.3.6

black star

Reaction score
hiya fellas,

i was wondering what the fastest attack speed is i can give a vocation because ifi put it on "1" it only attacks fast when i spamclick on a monster or walk around!

1? -.^ You edit atack speed for every vocation in vocations.xml standart speed is 2k, so you just edit it til it fits your server.

1? -.^ You edit atack speed for every vocation in vocations.xml standart speed is 2k, so you just edit it til it fits your server.

i set my atk speed on 50 and as i said the atk speed only applies when the char is walkming or spamm clicks on amonster

and im not a cpp pro so im not gonna change anything inside there..
i guess il keep it like this than..

You can change the value in creature.h, but it would probably take more resources to handle higher amount of `think` events. Otherwise you can just set attackspeed to it's maximum default value - 500.

Back