• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Test Programm

Madd Eye

Reaction score
Vocation Test

1. Description
2. Screenshots
3. Download

1. Desrciption​

I have written thus from langeweile a program with one can test which Vocation best for one is​

2. Screenshots​

3. Download​

Downloading here!​

Have Fun

(c) Madd Eye

I must say that this program is quite useless, but kinda cool to! xD Nice work!

I guess it's supposed to answer your question... How does the answers looks like? What would the answer be if we clicked on yes on this question stated in screenshot #2?

isn't that wrong with the paladin? "Would you like to block monster" aren't they supposed to run while shooting?

1. Is my first Programm xD

2. A paladin must have high Shielding... :D

But thanks

I haven't got any shielding at all... :( and I'm still a paladin... :p But for your first program it's quite good. Keep it up and make us more fun programs! (A little more usefull tho) ;)

I haven't got any shielding at all... :( and I'm still a paladin... :p But for your first program it's quite good. Keep it up and make us more fun programs! (A little more usefull tho) ;)

Paladins advance in shielding at same speed as Knights, and probably you have low shielding cause you never hunt with spears and shield :p

Back