• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations balancing

would you like this vocation balancing?

• yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
It's beside the point since you're using sds, but is that with or without shared exp?

Sorcs can easily get 2kk by doing exevo mort hur/exevo gran vis lux(spelling) and not wasting gmps or having softboots.
BUT DA FOOD ITS WASTED

Sorcs can easily get 2kk by doing exevo mort hur/exevo gran vis lux(spelling) and not wasting gmps or having softboots.
BUT DA FOOD ITS WASTED

Dariu was talking about afking though, if you're going to be manually hunting then supplies don't matter since pretty much everything is profit anyway. Basically this entire topic is complaining that mages can be botted faster/easier. Basically, a waste of forum space.

Where the hell do you get that much with just sds? That's well over 1kk/hr real exp, I've never seen anyone get that much while killing single targets.

No, for me is a good idea to not waste so much getting levels so I can waste money fighting wars. You wouldn't know much about that would you?

making 10kk+ per day here is not a problem ;)

I highly doubt Talutaren gives one third of a dog's shit, whether or not u and ur 50 brazilians stay.

This isnt real tibia, why shud u have to waste to bot? Lets try common sense.. no need to break it down to somebody who probably wont understand.

As I mentioned before: you only complain about the things that are annoying to you.

Though you might just figure out that all the stuff you want is beneficial for you only.

Plus: you're a retard.

PS: leave this OT

- decrease the mana regeneration for mages(ppl can bot a mage 24hours with 2kk/hour in lv 200+ without wasting A SINGLE gmp, and without soft)
- make ml harder to advance(if needed decrease all mages ml by 20 or 25, its ridiculous, everyone have ml 110+ and everyone can hit 500 with sds all the time, it seems like an orshabaal otserv u know)

This is the first time that i agree with you (about magic level thinggy). :)

shut up ice metto you piece of shit i want the ot to be better and funny
i dont care if i am top level, for me the ot could reset today i dont care u piece of shit

i read your post again, and wtf are u sayin ice meto?
HOW DECREASE MY ML AND MY MANA REGEN CAN BENEFIT ME? ARE U RETARDED?
my main char is my ed not my ek

Last edited:
i dont care if i am top level, for me the ot could reset today i dont care u piece of shit

All you do is bot, complain, then bot again.

And on occassion you declare a warmode, loose, disband and complain & bot again.

You're not fun, sorry :'(

read my post again i edited it
u hate me cuz i killed you many times outside warmode
and u are a fucking char lover that hided your new character name just to dont get killed

i read your post again, and wtf are u sayin ice meto?
HOW DECREASE MY ML AND MY MANA REGEN CAN BENEFIT ME? ARE U RETARDED?
my main char is my ed not my ek

isn't it better to be piece of shit than br?

- - - Updated - - -

and u are a fucking char lover that hided your new character name just to dont get killed

you sneaked him when he was alone, and because u bringed on like 50 of ur br friends on a mage. isnt hard.
not like defending him but ill be honest that ice is ready to die for a guild unlike u.

first of all the servers good if you want lower ml and regain go play rl tibia, also do you know how much ml you lose per death?

Horrible idea.
Alliance guild can go suck my balls hes talking about vocation balancing not war so go take your retarded comments somewhere else.. Its funny that the people who are saying this thread is ridiculous are mages who u find botting everyday.. LOL is all im gonna say to this

isn't it better to be piece of shit than br?

- - - Updated - - -

you sneaked him when he was alone, and because u bringed on like 50 of ur br friends on a mage. isnt hard.
not like defending him but ill be honest that ice is ready to die for a guild unlike u.

the first time he was not alone, but they dont know how to do a defence so they all died
and the other he was pk and died for 4 players like a piece of shit that he is
i dont care about what u think about my nationality, u are the guy who call yourself "rosestylez", is offensive enough to be you so i wont say nothing

the first time he was not alone, but they dont know how to do a defence so they all died
i dont care about what u think about my nationality, u are the guy who call yourself "rosestylez", is offensive enough to be you so i wont say nothing
I agree..

From what I'm seeing samos brs we the only ones who think.
The rest preferred one ot almost "baiak", ue hitting 700 ~ ~ 800 and sd hitting 400~~500, level 8 with 100 + magic level
to have 100 + magic level, just let us treiner offline for a few days. And still has rapid regeneration

Too bad we only have this ot.

From what I'm seeing samos brs we the only ones who think.
The rest preferred one ot almost "baiak", ue hitting 700 ~ ~ 800 and sd hitting 400~~500, level 8 with 100 + magic level
to have 100 + magic level, just let us treiner offline for a few days. And still has rapid regeneration

Too bad we only have this ot.

u get the point :D
i know that some haters will talk about your english but they are hates so thats what they were born to do

u get the point :D
i know that some haters will talk about your english but they are hates so thats what they were born to do

My English is here
Google Tradutor

heawheau

acho que nem vale apena perde seu tempo fazendo esses postes esses cara são muito lixo gostam do jeito que ta, ja perdi muito tempo aqui fazendo mesma coisa que você ta fazendo e não adianta nada, outros tbm tentaram mais fazer oque joga em ot gringo é assim mesmo.

FODA-SE VOCÊS :)

u bought both chars, retard, then came here to act like a pro
and i don't call myself rosestylez, that's just my charname. well it was. not now.
i stopped to flame rld like some time ago, but i can't stand brs like you.

- - - Updated - - -

- decrease the mana regeneration for mages(ppl can bot a mage 24hours with 2kk/hour in lv 200+ without wasting A SINGLE gmp, and without soft)
- make ml harder to advance(if needed decrease all mages ml by 20 or 25, its ridiculous, everyone have ml 110+ and everyone can hit 500 with sds all the time, it seems like an orshabaal otserv u know)

63164073.jpg

So tell me, when did you reveal Killemall? He has just been in your signature since he was 300 too.
And as I explained before; what is the point revealing it when I was severely hunted? I only bot afk, meaning I would be killed constantly.

Can't remember you making any frag on me outside warmode except for bot kills.

Alliance guild can go suck my balls hes talking about vocation balancing not war so go take your retarded comments somewhere else.. Its funny that the people who are saying this thread is ridiculous are mages who u find botting everyday.. LOL is all im gonna say to this

The one who made this thread is the biggest botter of all time. Botting 24/7 in warzones.

It was the worst place to go defence, I agree. However, we did not know you were 25 people.

The other frag you made on me was in Gray Island, when I got skulled accidently because a retard from ur guild just got up the ladder when I was avalanching.
After that you came with 8 people. Took you approximately 20 minutes to kill me, after chasing me for ages. The only reason you actually got me killed is because I had no1 online in vent and its impossible to loose pz in Gray Island. So sooner or later I would die anyway.

And for your information: follow attack & navigation = no skill.

Back